Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Perth looking to meet Mums and toddlers!

New to Perth looking to meet Mums and toddlers!

Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:17 am
Just Joined

Taylords is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Perth looking to meet Mums and toddlers!

Hi Everyone,

My family and I have just moved to Perth and would love to meet some other families and get involved in some activities.

We live in Cottesloe, I am 34 and my kids are 3 and 18 months (daughter and son!). Would love to hear from anyone for coffee, play dates etc!

Look forward to hearing from you

Donna x
Old Mar 1st 2012, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

gilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant future
Default Re: New to Perth looking to meet Mums and toddlers!

Originally Posted by Taylords
Hi Everyone,

My family and I have just moved to Perth and would love to meet some other families and get involved in some activities.

We live in Cottesloe, I am 34 and my kids are 3 and 18 months (daughter and son!). Would love to hear from anyone for coffee, play dates etc!

Look forward to hearing from you

Donna x
Hi Donna, I am moving to Perth in May (unsure where yet) but would love to meet up for a chat or something. I have a 1yr old boy. It would be nice to chat about how we are finding it over there etc.
take care
Gill
Old Mar 7th 2012, 6:49 am
Just Joined

xJanex is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Donna

I have a little boy 3, we just moved over in October.

Were down in Mandurah but I dont mind driving, would be lovely to meet up.

Were free most days appart from Thursday and Tuesday, look forward to hearing from you.

Hope your settling in well

Jx
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

JMCG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ladies, I'm from Scotland, living in Perth and having my 1st baby in 3 months!!! Would love to catch up for a chat....

Janette
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

gilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JMCG
Hi ladies, I'm from Scotland, living in Perth and having my 1st baby in 3 months!!! Would love to catch up for a chat....

Janette
Hi Janette,
Where are you living in Perth? We are moving over in two weeks but have yet to find a house to rent. I have a 13 month old boy. Would love to meet up for a coffee and chat x
Gill
Old Apr 25th 2012, 1:49 am
Just Joined

JMCG is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Gill, drop me a mail on [email protected] and we'll arrange a meet-up. (I can't PM you my cell as gumtree not allowing me to PM!)

Good luck with the house hunting.
J
Old May 14th 2012, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Keeley is just really niceKeeley is just really niceKeeley is just really niceKeeley is just really niceKeeley is just really niceKeeley is just really niceKeeley is just really niceKeeley is just really nice

Hi, I'm single with a 3 year old it's my dream to move to oz. I'm a nurse so hoping will be able to find work easily although the process of registration may take month!!!. I was wondering if anyone could help me with any kind of prices for childcare and the cost of living in oz compared to England Thanks Keeley xx