Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Originally Posted by sandersfamily
Hiya

I would like to join in this week, as it's gonna be a sizzler on Thursday then perhaps Go Bananas would be a sensible option! Could do Whiteman Park next time? Let me know what is decided and I look forward seeing you all there.

Louise
Would have to agree with you Louise.

So, for anyone interested in meeting up again, or any newbies, we'll be meeting at Go Bananas again this Thursday at 10.30am.
Hopefully see you all there

Leigh
Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

helenlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Would have to agree with you Louise.

So, for anyone interested in meeting up again, or any newbies, we'll be meeting at Go Bananas again this Thursday at 10.30am.
Hopefully see you all there

Leigh
hi leigh
sorry i missed go-bananas 2day, i have been promising my daughter all week to go there. please let us know next time you have a meet up. i will check forum more often, hope not to miss out next time.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

For those that met up during the summer holidays (& anybody that didn't ) thought you might have come & joined us on Tuesdays? See details here if you haven't already http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515002
Hope to see you all again soon.

Leigh