Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:32 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I was thinking o0f suggesting a meet at Heathcote Park, Applecross. It's a lovely place with a huge pirate ship for the kids, a cafe and BBQ areas.
What does everyone think?
Tracey
Sounds good to me
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

I was thinking o0f suggesting a meet at Heathcote Park, Applecross. It's a lovely place with a huge pirate ship for the kids, a cafe and BBQ areas.
What does everyone think?
Tracey
Is it just me becoming a right 'Perthie', travelling longer than 30 minutes & I think it's too far
Sounds lovely if it's a one off but if we're going to make this a regular meet through the holidays, & we're all NOR, wouldn't somewhere nearby be better?

Tracey, do you ladies still meet up at Hillarys during the hols?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:17 am
Just Joined

samaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Is it just me becoming a right 'Perthie', travelling longer than 30 minutes & I think it's too far
Sounds lovely if it's a one off but if we're going to make this a regular meet through the holidays, & we're all NOR, wouldn't somewhere nearby be better?

i would prefer more local too - i'm in agreement with the above, i did fancy go bananas - the idea of the kids having fun while we can all chat with a coffee sounded good - not sure where Applecross was though? assuming SOR

Sam
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:05 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samaroo
i would prefer more local too - i'm in agreement with the above, i did fancy go bananas - the idea of the kids having fun while we can all chat with a coffee sounded good - not sure where Applecross was though? assuming SOR

Sam
Would prefer something that older kids can do to - maybe Wildkidz in Wanneroo ? Suitable for a wide age range .
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:21 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't thinking of every week, just a one off
I'll be going anyway with some friends, if anyone wants to come, give me a shout
Last year we met at Whitford Nodes Park, every Thursday around 12.
Haven't been for a couple of weeks, will try and go this Thursday and mention it and see what everyone wants to do. It would be easier to meet at the park as it gets busy at Hilary's in the summer.
I'll keep you all informed
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

I wasn't thinking of every week, just a one off
I'll be going anyway with some friends, if anyone wants to come, give me a shout
Last year we met at Whitford Nodes Park, every Thursday around 12.
Haven't been for a couple of weeks, will try and go this Thursday and mention it and see what everyone wants to do. It would be easier to meet at the park as it gets busy at Hilary's in the summer.
I'll keep you all informed
Hi Ladies!!
Would love to meet with you all for coffee anywhere!!! Need some sanity!!
Living in Hocking, but I am not true ozzie cause I travel 30 mins to work !!!
Lorraine
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsxrmad
Hi Ladies!!
Would love to meet with you all for coffee anywhere!!! Need some sanity!!
Living in Hocking, but I am not true ozzie cause I travel 30 mins to work !!!
Lorraine
Hi Lorraine,
The meets are still on on Thursdays at the Quay Cafe, Hilarys.
Come and join us if you're not working.
Tracey
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

Hi Lorraine,
The meets are still on on Thursdays at the Quay Cafe, Hilarys.
Come and join us if you're not working.
Tracey
Hi, which hospital are you working at?
Lorraine
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all

Hi Jo,

We're also new here, came early Nov and would love to meet up. I have two girls, one aged 9 and the other 2, and my hubby has started work so it's just me and the girls visiting the shops far too much. Please send me a pm and I can send you my contact no's - thanks, Liz

Originally Posted by Nurse Jo
Hi there, been in Perth 2 months now and loving it! Renting in Ocean Reef for past month. Son happy and settled at Ocean Reef primary, husband enjoying new job and now all I need is some friends for me and my 3 yr old daughter and life would be just great! So if anyone out there fancies meeting up for a coffee and chat I'd be delighted.
Bye for now
Cheers Jo
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all

Same to any other mums out there, if you wish to have a meet up, I'm quite happy join any meets, please just send me a pm with contact no's and where to meet. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting our kids playing and having some true Aussie fun!
Liz

Originally Posted by liza-bee
Hi Jo,

We're also new here, came early Nov and would love to meet up. I have two girls, one aged 9 and the other 2, and my hubby has started work so it's just me and the girls visiting the shops far too much. Please send me a pm and I can send you my contact no's - thanks, Liz
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:25 am
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by gsxrmad
Hi, which hospital are you working at?
Lorraine
Hi Lorraine,
I work Joondalup Health Campus (well OH begs to differ though because I'm casual and don't do many shifts )
Tracey
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:29 am
happy to be here!

I'm going to be busy between now and New Year (as I'm sure many of us are) what about meeting at Whitford Nodes Park on Thursday 3rd Jan at 12?
Bring a picnic, rug and chairs!
I'll pass it on to the others that normally go to Hilary's on a Thursday.
If anyone wants my mobile, send me a pm!
Tracey
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Hi all

Jan 3rd sounds good, will see you there.

I am in Ocean Reef area pm if you fancy meeting for a coffee

Storms
Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice

Hi Leigh,

Go bananas sounds a great idea!! girls driving me crazy already...must find something for them to do asap! Just let me know when/where you're all going & we'll be there!!?

Look forward to it!

Jo
xx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by liza-bee
Hi Liz
Welcome to Perth. Look forward to meeting you soon
I'm going to be busy between now and New Year (as I'm sure many of us are) what about meeting at Whitford Nodes Park on Thursday 3rd Jan at 12?
Bring a picnic, rug and chairs!
I'll pass it on to the others that normally go to Hilary's on a Thursday.
If anyone wants my mobile, send me a pm!
Tracey
Sounds good Tracey. See you on 3rd Jan. I'll pass it on to the Mindarie meet lot too if I can get hold of 'em now.

Originally Posted by jo&neil
Hi Leigh,

Go bananas sounds a great idea!! girls driving me crazy already...must find something for them to do asap! Just let me know when/where you're all going & we'll be there!!?

Look forward to it!

Jo
xx
Hi Jo

Haven't seen you for ages! Come along to Whitfords 3rd Jan & I'm happy to go to Go Bananas anytime, let me know when you're free.

Last edited by leigh&ivan; Dec 19th 2007 at 9:48 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.