Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The New Migration Procedure

The New Migration Procedure

Old Oct 16th 2005, 12:56 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The New Migration Procedure

Yes it's true, Australia have stated new criteria for POMS to enter Australia.

Future migrants will have to do the following if they want to get in;

1. Get a haircut like Steve Irwin and wear skin tight shorts that show off a trouser bulge.

2. Eat Lamingtons (eugghhhh) several times a day and wash it down with OJ.

3. Tell everyone that 'the flies are SO cool' and that you don't mind them one bit.

4. Play nothing but bogan music (I dont know what constitutes Bogan music but Im sure some of you will know)

5. If you are female, then you will need to learn how to hand your man his chilled beer, put Aussie Rules footie on the TV AND do the housework.

6. Watch Neighbours and Home And Away and start dressing like one of the characters.

7. Practise eating all your food with flies on it and if you eat a fly then chew it hard and say 'you beauty'.

8. Have an affair with a surfboard and kiss it in full view of the public. Call it 'Genelle or Stevo'.

9. Talk non stop about sharks, the ocean and Aborigines.

10. Wear knickers in the form of the Australian flag.

There is no need for the TRA and all that DIMIA rubbish now, if you do the above without moaning, you will be sure to get in.

No, really.

Feel free to add your own suggestions
Old Oct 16th 2005, 1:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The New Migration Procedure

Oh yes, and watch Cell Block H for 12 hours.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 1:07 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh yes, and watch Cell Block H for 12 hours.

omg..... i went to see that at the theatre royal in hanley, staffordshire.....

i was gonna put......

get in touch with fashion........ bold statements are in!

boomie
x
Attached Thumbnails The New Migration Procedure-kathkim.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2005, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

10. Wear knickers in the form of the Australian flag.
Where can you get these from? Am starting rehearsals straight away
Old Oct 16th 2005, 1:12 pm

Does anyone know where we can get girls panties in the style of the Aussie flag?

Or better still, with John Howard on them so that is as close as Johnny will get to my beaver.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Will you pack it in with these bloody threads, once agin you nearly killed me. I have enough from you when you said you had to do the load bearing test lol
(doing handstands) I beleived that one

stop it you little tinker

lol
lace x
Old Oct 16th 2005, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by lacey21
Will you pack it in with these bloody threads, once agin you nearly killed me. I have enough from you when you said you had to do the load bearing test lol
(doing handstands) I beleived that one

stop it you little tinker

lol
lace x

Yes but you need to add to my list lacey.

And where can we get Aussie flag panties?

Where I ask you?
Old Oct 16th 2005, 2:04 pm

And you have to buy the latest Rolf Harris album.

You do, its real, you ask Alan, he will clarify.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

PP
have to say hubby (bless him) loves this one......
5. If you are female, then you will need to learn how to hand your man his chilled beer, put Aussie Rules footie on the TV AND do the housework.
lol
jacqui
Old Oct 16th 2005, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by s/nurse
PP
have to say hubby (bless him) loves this one......
lol
jacqui

Yes, but you have to look real pretty while you do it.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Yes, but you have to look real pretty while you do it.
he'll need to trade me in then cos I can't see me doing no 5. and the above just won't happen
Old Oct 16th 2005, 2:18 pm

he'll need to trade me in then cos I can't see me doing no 5. and the above just won't happen

I dont mind Rolf Harris, if it were Celine Dion then I really would cry.

I think DIMIA might add in a talent contest for girls and boys.

We have to parade up and down the beach in Surfers Paradise and the men will need to wear speedos.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I dont mind Rolf Harris, if it were Celine Dion then I really would cry.

I think DIMIA might add in a talent contest for girls and boys.

We have to parade up and down the beach in Surfers Paradise and the men will need to wear speedos.
Now if hubby has to wear speedos they just ain't gonna let him in :scared:
jacqui
Old Oct 16th 2005, 3:39 pm

Now if hubby has to wear speedos they just ain't gonna let him in :scared:
jacqui

Actually I think speedos should be illegal unless you are a man from DIMIA with an exceedingly large penis.

Because in my stories, all men from DIMIA are built that way.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

shit, ive wasted a shedload of money. I do all of the above anyway!! dont we all?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.