Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new member saying hello

new member saying hello

Old Jul 30th 2006, 8:34 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default new member saying hello

gooday all,me my wife and children are just starting along the long winding track to hopefully a better life in perth.we have found this forum very valuable in our search for information and we just wanted to say hello.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: new member saying hello

Originally Posted by aston man
gooday all,me my wife and children are just starting along the long winding track to hopefully a better life in perth.we have found this forum very valuable in our search for information and we just wanted to say hello.
welcome aston man ,

watch out this site is addictive up to 4.00 last night, couldn't sleep had medicals friday and was just thinking it will only be 40 days until we know if our visa is granted. started the long process in Oct 05.

sharon
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and welcome

This site is indeed valuable.

Everyone is SO helpful, so just ask away if you get stuck

Good luck
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

are you by any chance an aston villa man, aston man? alan and i had our wedding reception there back in 1989 and we had a wonderful time on the pitch in our finery!
welcome anyway..... we have been here nearly 3 years.
karen
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:55 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Aston man,
myself and my hubby plus 2 are also just starting out on the application process. Welcome the site is fab.
A
xx
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future

hi, we are also going to perth this year,

good luck
The Aston Family
Old Jul 30th 2006, 10:10 pm
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Aston man. hope all goes well for you.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Aston Man,

Welcome to the forum/madhouse

I wish you all the best in your future plans

Tony

www.platinumrelocations.com.au
Old Jul 30th 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, good luck with the process, happy to help.
Denise
Old Jul 31st 2006, 12:17 am
Just Joined

mumoftwins is a jewel in the roughmumoftwins is a jewel in the roughmumoftwins is a jewel in the roughmumoftwins is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cranni
Hi there, good luck with the process, happy to help.
Denise

Hi there, we live in pertha and have done since 1999 and love it. No regrets whatsoever. All the best with the future.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

May your days be full of happy thoughts at the prospect of coming to live in Australia Good luck with your application.

Oh and WELCOME
Old Jul 31st 2006, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there Aston Man! Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your application and everything along the way, you'll find some great help/info on here.

Best wishes,

Sara
Old Jul 31st 2006, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

katcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud ofkatcha has much to be proud of

Welcome!!