Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Member saying hello

New Member saying hello

Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Shadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really nice
Default New Member saying hello

Found this site after a web trawl and have to say its the best I've seen for emigrating and so on

I'm planning to apply to go to Australia on the skilled migrant visa this time 12 months and am in the meantime gathering all the information and qualifications I can before I take the plunge.

Don't have questions at the moment as am digesting all the info from the Australian government website I printed out. In the meantime I'll be reading the post with interest
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Member saying hello

Welcome

Have you been to Australia yet?? Where are you hoping to head to??

Hels
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:14 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadowfox
Found this site after a web trawl and have to say its the best I've seen for emigrating and so on

I'm planning to apply to go to Australia on the skilled migrant visa this time 12 months and am in the meantime gathering all the information and qualifications I can before I take the plunge.

Don't have questions at the moment as am digesting all the info from the Australian government website I printed out. In the meantime I'll be reading the post with interest
hi there

me, my hubby & son are just doing our TRA 2nd attempt & hope to be on the Gold Coast b4 Chrissy 2005. Where are you headed? Is it just you or do you have family?

claire
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shadowfox,

welcome to the forum!

We have been in Australia for 4 months and are very happy here. We are pleased that we 'made the move', even though life has its usual up's and down's, it's not all paradise, all the time, but it suits us just fine!

Hope that your journey is a simple and uneventful one,

Best wishes,
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Shadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really niceShadowfox is just really nice

Hi

Its just little old me whos going. At the moment I have'nt decided yet as I had originally thought of Sydney then I heard about the promotion (if thats the right word) that South Australia was doing to get potential migrants to go there and finally (!) I heard a lot of positive comments about Perth.

I've never been down under but have researched enough to believe that in all respects its the right place for me. I still have much more digging to do as well as also accumulating IT qualifications which would give me a better chance to succeed hence why no decision on my part until this time 12 months.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi shadoefox, welcome to the forum,im sure you ll find out all you need from this forum and make a lot of nice friends along the way.We re,thats myself hubby and daughter are heading for brisbane, the gold coast in the summer all being well.

tracey.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:42 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the site

You are just beginning as I am ending - I leave our 'sunny' shores on Monday morning for Melbourne.

You'll find lots of useful info here, and also lots of great people - won't be long before you are addicted !!

Cas - next see you when I'm upside-down
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Shadowfox

Hope IT works out to your desire.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

You are just beginning as I am ending - I leave our 'sunny' shores on Monday morning for Melbourne.
OOHH I'm jealous !!!
Good luck though. I think for everyone who goes down this road its and interesting journey
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:57 am
Account Closed

OOHH I'm jealous !!!
Good luck though. I think for everyone who goes down this road its and interesting journey
Thanks - I'll be giving an update of my interesting journey when I get online in Aus - far to addicted to this site to forsake it!!
Sent you some karma to kick you off

Cas

Last edited by carolinegorka; Jan 8th 2005 at 12:07 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi cas, good luck on your journey,hope everything goes alright from know on.

Say hello to sue for me at the meet this afternoon.

tracey.
Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Thanks - I'll be giving an update of my interesting journey when I get online in Aus - far to addicted to this site to forsake it!!

Cas
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi cas, good luck on your journey,hope everything goes alright from know on.

Say hello to sue for me at the meet this afternoon.

tracey.
Hi tracey, thanks
I'm not going to the Kent meet - I live 270 miles away - and have house-viewers this afternoon.

I'll be back - (not to the UK - meant on the forum) - soon.
Take care, Cas xx
Old Jan 8th 2005, 5:40 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! The Pinkpussycat and I are nearly ready to submit visa applications and have no idea where we will go within Australia. We saw Perth on the telly which had not been in our thoughts previously but have to add that to the mix now (Tracey - about time I changed our destination again huh?!).

You will find loads of useful info on here and sometimes it gets a bit lively but don't worry. Half of it is caused by trolls so it is best to opt out of those threads.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 5:50 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Shadowfox - Welcome

I have found this site totally fab for finding info - virtually everything you will need to know has already been discussed and usually someone will know an answer to your questions.

Good luck with your visa application!!!!

Shell
Old Jan 9th 2005, 4:24 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

G'day and welcome aboard!

If you need any help with Brisbane, I've lived here for nearly 28 years and might be able to throw a little light on some subjects!

Good luck anyway.

Cheers,
PR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.