Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New member to the artep family!!!

New member to the artep family!!!

Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:34 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default New member to the artep family!!!

Meet our new puppy Milly.......she's 8 weeks old and is as cute as a cartload of monkeys!!

We got her last Sunday & we've only had 1 accident so far, she's been toileting in all the right places and sleeping at night without any fuss!!!
Attached Thumbnails New member to the artep family!!!-milly-close-up.jpg  
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:41 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New member to the artep family!!!

Originally Posted by artep
Meet our new puppy Milly.......she's 8 weeks old and is as cute as a cartload of monkeys!!

We got her last Sunday & we've only had 1 accident so far, she's been toileting in all the right places and sleeping at night without any fuss!!!
Ahhhh she's cute. Bet you could kiss her to bits
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:43 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Ahhhh she's cute. Bet you could kiss her to bits
oh yeaaaa she smells fab too...that lovely biscuity smell that puppies have.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:44 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhhhh Aint she cute! Is it a labrador? It looks so sweet.

Keep it it away from Phoenix, shes got this thing about kissing dogs

Edit: Oh I see from her above post shes already after your pup
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Ahhhhhh Aint she cute! Is it a labrador? It looks so sweet.

Keep it it away from Phoenix, shes got this thing about kissing dogs

Edit: Oh I see from her above post shes already after your pup
PMSL.....yeh...I'd rather kiss a puppy than kiss a fella...ANYTIME

Anyways, dogs smell better

She is boootiful Artep....did you get her from a breeder or a dogs home?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:12 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww bless!! What a little honey!!

I see puppies and I have to FORCE myself not to get one. I would love one but just dont have the time to commit to one these days...our cat is just going to have to be enough for us for now....

Milly is such a pretty name too....congrats on the new addition...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely adorable
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:00 am
....is FAB

Phoenix - we actually got her from a pet shop...I saw her there and thought oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she's scrummy!!!!

A dog's life - she's a labrador....as a child we had a labrador...they're so good with kids...mind you my kids at 15,12 & 9 are past the 'picking the dog up by her throat' stage now!! They're at the 'sharing the walking & picking up poo' stage!!

Here's another pic....just because she's edible!
Attached Thumbnails New member to the artep family!!!-milly-right.jpg  
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, she is so pretty I am getting clucky.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwww bless I want one!!!

Glad she's setted ok, she looks lovely

Sue x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:38 am
Account Closed

Phoenix - we actually got her from a pet shop...I saw her there and thought oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she's scrummy!!!!

A dog's life - she's a labrador....as a child we had a labrador...they're so good with kids...mind you my kids at 15,12 & 9 are past the 'picking the dog up by her throat' stage now!! They're at the 'sharing the walking & picking up poo' stage!!

Here's another pic....just because she's edible!
She is scrummy you're right....in fact she's a beaut

I reckon you should have called her Shelia
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:58 am
....is FAB

I reckon you should have called her Shelia
....the thought did cross my mind
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:02 am
Account Closed

....the thought did cross my mind

:scared: :scared:

I was kiddin:scared:

Millie is what suits the ikkle baby best
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:08 am
....is FAB

:scared: :scared:

I was kiddin:scared:

Millie is what suits the ikkle baby best
...yea....she's a hunny.........who's fast developing a fetish for socks..
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:18 am
Account Closed

...yea....she's a hunny.........who's fast developing a fetish for socks..
I hope she doesn't have a fetish for stones. My dog loves them.

Throw her a ball.

Nothing.

She just loves stones.

We find them all over the house. Everywhere. In the hall, under beds, in the kitchen, EVERYWHERE

It's not funny when you get up for a pee in the middle of the night and you step on one

My sister in law recently found a hoard of stones under her bed too

We only stopped for a cuppa coffee. Bloody stoopid dog we got

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.