Old Oct 28th 2006, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

ammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really nice
Question new member

Hi
We are john, kathy, jack & jasmine,
we are thinking of coming over to perth to live im a 43 year old bricklayer my wife kathy is a hairdresser my son jack is just 16 &jasmine is almost 12.
hope iv'e posted in the right place sorry if i haven't
The Ammo's
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new member

Originally Posted by ammo
Hi
we are thinking of coming over to perth to live im a 43 year old bricklayer my wife kathy is a hairdresser my son jack is just 16 &jasmine is almost 12.
The Ammo's
Hi welcome to the site,
There's me hubbie and three kids one 16 and twins who are 13, how far in the process are you.
We sent of our visa application in August and are also hoping to go to Perth.

Sarah x
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

ammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really nice

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
Hi welcome to the site,
There's me hubbie and three kids one 16 and twins who are 13, how far in the process are you.
We sent of our visa application in August and are also hoping to go to Perth.

Sarah x
hi
not sent anything in yet trying to decide what to do for the best my son 16 is my main worry he keeps changing his mind typical 16 year old boy i suppose .have you ever been to perth?
Ammo xx
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:42 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

hi
not sent anything in yet trying to decide what to do for the best my son 16 is my main worry he keeps changing his mind typical 16 year old boy i suppose .have you ever been to perth?
Ammo xx
I have....plenty of posters on the forum will be able to give you solid advice. Renth is always good.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

hi
Ammo xx
Hi Ammo,
It is hard trying to decide what to do anyway with such a life changing decision and can be especially difficult when you have teenagers involved as they do change their mind so often,my 16 year old son wasn't keen to start with but has come round to the idea now. He may wish to come back to England later which I will support, if not reluctantly, but I have a feeling once we are there he will stay. We want to give the children as much life experience and open as many windows as possible. It has taken us a few years to make the decision to go but now the timing is right.

I did go to Perth in April and loved it, at the time we hadn't decided where we would like to live so only saw some of Perth but what I saw I loved.

Let us know how you get on and if you have any questions ask away.

Sarah x
Old Oct 29th 2006, 6:49 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
I have....plenty of posters on the forum will be able to give you solid advice. Renth is always good.
Yes Renth always gives a good on the ground report on life in Perth.

He has a teenager I think (so will be seeking his advise in a few years )
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thebears
Yes Renth always gives a good on the ground report on life in Perth.

He has a teenager I think (so will be seeking his advise in a few years )
Thanks for the replys how do i contact Renth. Anyone now what the work situation is like for a bricklayer & hairdresser in perth And are their any Soccer clubs for a 16year old to play (reasonable/good standard)
Schools for both 16 & 11 year olds in or around rockingham.What is your views on best places to live around Perth. Hope iv'e not asked to many questions ,iv'e got loads more.
Ammo
Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:06 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replys how do i contact Renth. Anyone now what the work situation is like for a bricklayer & hairdresser in perth And are their any Soccer clubs for a 16year old to play (reasonable/good standard)
Schools for both 16 & 11 year olds in or around rockingham.What is your views on best places to live around Perth. Hope iv'e not asked to many questions ,iv'e got loads more.
Ammo
I think Shanghai is closer to Perth than Melbourne

But Renth should be available via a PM or do a search and find out where he is posting - say Hi from Kiwi.

Hairdressers always in demand - I thought bricklaying was also on that coast - suggest Sassenach - sorry cant remember spelling but he was crying out for brickies to help - get used to the search function it will save you heaps of time. Try the thread "Why are australian bricklayers so messy" poster number 9.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:15 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ammo

Welcome to the madhouse. You will find most people on BE really helpful if you have any questions.

Where in Staffs are you? We are in Newcastle.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Joex
Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Hi Ammo

Welcome to the madhouse. You will find most people on BE really helpful if you have any questions.

Where in Staffs are you? We are in Newcastle.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Joex
Hi,
we are in Tamworth.
Thanks we have always wanted to go to aus ,my wife as got family in new zealand,but never been there either .How do we start this adventure?
complete novice i'm affraid
Ammo
Old Oct 29th 2006, 10:01 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
we are in Tamworth.
Thanks we have always wanted to go to aus ,my wife as got family in new zealand,but never been there either .How do we start this adventure?
complete novice i'm affraid
Ammo

Hi

If you give an agent a call most will tell you if you have a chance or not. If you do a search on BE there are loads of agents that people would recommend. George Lombard, John Nye and Go Matilda are recommended a lot. We have used an agent but if I had found BE before then we would probably have had a go ourselves. It all depends on if your case is straight forward and you are confident enough with the paperwork. The TRA is supposed to be the hardest part.

Good luck.

Joex
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:29 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hi ammo its your old mate here,welcome to the forum.

sassanach will give you all the advise you need on bricklaying,hes a top bloke and is always ready to help..

ask all the questions you need to mate ,they are a fantastic bunch on here,there is always someone here to help.

and we have a few villa fans amongst us..aswell

you know where i am mate ,if you ever need me.

as i said mate ask any question you like on here mate , even how to cook beef..lol..your old mate

aston
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:13 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
The Ammo's
Welcome to BE. I have young kids so I can't help with the teenage thing.
I am led to believe there is plenty of work about in both your trades.