Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:16 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice
Smile new member

Hello, my husband, two sons and I have applied for skilled sponsored visa, application was lodged this month. Now the long wait. Have enjoyed reading you messages and wish I have found the site a long while back. Look forward to talking to you over the coming months.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:21 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road
Default Re: new member

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hello, my husband, two sons and I have applied for skilled sponsored visa, application was lodged this month. Now the long wait. Have enjoyed reading you messages and wish I have found the site a long while back. Look forward to talking to you over the coming months.

welcome to the forum were every one is waiting for a yellow envelope or has received it, what skill are you applying under.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:23 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum....you will be totally addicted like the rest of us before long
You will get lots of great advise and information....from MOST of the members on here. But most of all you will be with people who are going through the emotional rollar coaster of emigrating like you and your family.
Good luck and keep us posted.
Donna
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:23 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by pike
welcome to the forum were every one is waiting for a yellow envelope or has received it, what skill are you applying under.
Husband going as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Heading for NSW, as that is where my Uncle who is sponsoring us lives.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Chalkfarm will become famous soon enough

All the best with your application,this is a great site with loads of information.We(husband,3 boys and dog) are heading to sydney at the end of the month,we just need to pack and go ,then the fun really starts.!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Welcome to the highly addictive forum. You should be aware that everything else in your life will stop now you have found it. It seems that for every question, someone either knows the answer or can direct you to the right place.....It is fantastic.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

muzza is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Welcome to the highly addictive forum. You should be aware that everything else in your life will stop now you have found it. It seems that for every question, someone either knows the answer or can direct you to the right place.....It is fantastic.
Addictive isn't the word - I only discovered the forum today and I haven't been able to stop reading it since!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by muzza
Addictive isn't the word - I only discovered the forum today and I haven't been able to stop reading it since!!!
You know your spending too much time on it when you decide to pass on dinner, rather than turn the PC off!! Oh and your cup of tea keeps going cold...lol
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Welcome to the mad house. We may dissapear from here for a while like I did but we come back its addictive
best wishes mary