Old Nov 13th 2004, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

red back is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face new member

Hi all,

My self & hubby have been trawling this site now since May 2004! Thought it was about time we introduced ourselves. TRA has now been sent via agent and we are now playing the waiting game like so many of you.

Perth - bound.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 11:58 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new member

Originally Posted by red back
Hi all,

My self & hubby have been trawling this site now since May 2004! Thought it was about time we introduced ourselves. TRA has now been sent via agent and we are now playing the waiting game like so many of you.

Perth - bound.
Welcome. You've been lurking for a while!!
Old Nov 13th 2004, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Perth - bound.
Hello. Welcome I hope your userrname isn't casting aspersions at us Rednecks!? Our backs are red as well you know. And the soles of our feet are black, cos we don't wear shoes.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Nov 13th 2004, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Welcome. You've been lurking for a while!!
Hi

Hope all goes well with your visa's. We are going for the former resident visa hopefully it will be lodged early january and back by may. Fingers Crossed

Good Luck
Old Nov 13th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Perth - bound.

Welcome. Hubby and I are headed to Perth 6th Jan. So now we're playing the waiting game for time to pass before packers come and we can go.
I am an Oz citizen and hubby has had his visa since Oct 12th.

Fingers crossed your wait isn't too long or painful.

Ush
Old Nov 13th 2004, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone, for the BIG welcome!!

I'd only left my pc for about 10 mins to make a sausage butty and had lots of friendly replies and an invite to the meet in stockport! Sounds great and right on the doorstep.

Will try and sort my timeline out for you all, when i figure out how to use this site correctly..

Later
Old Nov 13th 2004, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd only left my pc for about 10 mins to make a sausage butty and had lots of friendly replies and an invite to the meet in stockport! Sounds great and right on the doorstep.

Will try and sort my timeline out for you all, when i figure out how to use this site correctly..

Later
Welcome to the asylum!

Hope you find this site as useful and life enhancing as I have (and no I'm not kidding about the latter!)
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome

Good luck with the TRA!

Sue
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:51 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Perth - bound.
Welcome Welcome Welcome.

Please prepare your liver for the longest year of it's life!!
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:56 pm
Cheeky

Hi there Red back!! (nice name BTW!! :scared: )

Welcome and good luck with the TRA!!

Cheeky

Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:02 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Perth - bound.

Hi Redback & welcome to the site
Goodluck with your TRA & everything else thats to come

Donna.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

been out for a curry and a few too many beers and low and behold, more messages!!! What afriendly bunch you all are...

TRA sent Oct 22nd 04, Perth-bound ASAP. Hoping to lodge PR visa as soon as we get a positive TRA result, fingers crossed. hubby/joiner, red-back/trauma nurse.. Definate sting in my tail, hee hee.

Good luck to you all with your visa, hitting the wine again now
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum good luck with the visa love ireland
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:38 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Later
Hi there Red Back

Any questions you have just post them on here and you will be sure of a response, we only joined in September and already we have made so many friends and arrnaging meets.

BTW would you like to come to the NW meet on the 27th Nov. If you wish to come PM me with your postal address and I will send you the details.

Good luck with the TRA and hope to hear from you soon
Ang
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:09 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Red Back!!

If you've been trawling as long as you say you have then I'm sure you've seen how much fun we have here in Perth!

Looking forward to seeing you out here!!

Siren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.