New Melways

Old Nov 10th 2005, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice
Default New Melways

Went into Target in Mornington this lunchtime and I noticed the new 2006 version is on the shelves at $39.50 a copy. Not sure if this is around the usual price.

I've asked the missus for one for Xmas, but not sure she'll buy it as it's "too boring". Not boring to me though.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:36 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Melways

Originally Posted by Neil S
Went into Target in Mornington this lunchtime and I noticed the new 2006 version is on the shelves at $39.50 a copy. Not sure if this is around the usual price.

I've asked the missus for one for Xmas, but not sure she'll buy it as it's "too boring". Not boring to me though.
Hi Neil,

Money well spent if you ask me.....

D D
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best bargains in Melbourne is the 'old' edition of Mellies i.e. now the 2006 is out look for the 2005 at half price or less, particularly in the city near the backpackers hotels - can't be that many new roads etc in a year in most suburbs.

OzTennis
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

JerrySpringer is an unknown quantity at this point

That's about the right price. They'll start selling off the 05 version at reduced prices. Probably find the only difference is the new housing estates that are appearing every year?

A fine Xmas present and we'll be quizzing you in the new year! ("and the the Melways reference for Chadstone mall/Nunawading outlet/ Ikea is...???" - see, sell the benefits to your wife and she won't resist buying it for you