Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Manly, anyone want to meet up?

New to Manly, anyone want to meet up?

Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:21 am
Just Joined

cazzaline1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to Manly, anyone want to meet up?

My partner and I just moved out here a couple of months ago. We're in Manly and would love to meet up with anyone else in the area. I gather there's been a meet today but I've only just got on this forum having not used it for a few months - if only I'd been a day earlier!!! Hope you all had a good one today anyway.

If anyone wants to meet up in the next couple of weeks for a beer(s) or on the beach etc, it would be great to arrange something and get to know some more people in the area.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!!

Cazzaline
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

v moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nice
Smile Re: New to Manly, anyone want to meet up?

Hi cazzaline, I just thought I'd tell you wayne and me live in wynnum west basically 5 mins train journey away. I also work in the IGA in manly I am the Customer service manager. So if you would like we can meet one friday night rather come round to ours for a bbq or we could go for a drink in the manly hotel. Also phoenixinoz only lives 2 mins away from us also. So I'm sure we all could meet and have a beer or 2 just let us know.
You and your partner are more than welcome to come to ours for a bbq and drink. Hope to speak soon. Vanessa (wmoore"s) wife.
Originally Posted by cazzaline1
My partner and I just moved out here a couple of months ago. We're in Manly and would love to meet up with anyone else in the area. I gather there's been a meet today but I've only just got on this forum having not used it for a few months - if only I'd been a day earlier!!! Hope you all had a good one today anyway.

If anyone wants to meet up in the next couple of weeks for a beer(s) or on the beach etc, it would be great to arrange something and get to know some more people in the area.

Cazzaline
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Manly, anyone want to meet up?

i think theres a wee mix up here. manly where
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

v moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nice

OOPS Good point which Manly?
Originally Posted by soapy
i think theres a wee mix up here. manly where
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:39 am
Just Joined

How many Manly's are there? - I don't know Sydney that well. But Manly Sydney but we're not on a trainline. Thanks for the offer - that's really kind, but where do you live????
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Opps Sorry We are in Manly Brisbane. I didn't know there was a Manly In Sydney. So take care.
How many Manly's are there? - I don't know Sydney that well. But Manly Sydney but we're not on a trainline. Thanks for the offer - that's really kind, but where do you live????
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Oops sorry, should have been more specific. I hope there's people as friendly as you in our Manly!!! I was looking forward to a bbq and beers!!!
Thanks anyway though!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Aw sorry I hope you are happy living there if you get a chance in the future come to brisbane and we can do the beer and bbq.
Oops sorry, should have been more specific. I hope there's people as friendly as you in our Manly!!! I was looking forward to a bbq and beers!!!
Thanks anyway though!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:51 am
Just Joined

Same goes to you if you're ever in Sydney!!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

cammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the rough

We are hoping to move to the Manly area - roughly - in late January so once we are settled a bbq and a few bers would be great!

Cameron
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Cool - let us know when you're here!!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Next meet in Sydney 10th Dec see Meet Ups on tool bar above

Cazzaline
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:22 am
Just Joined

How do these meet-ups work when they're round someone's house. Is it a case of just turn up? Is everyone invited? How do we tell someone we're going?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:23 am
Just Joined

What time would it be?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 12:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

How do these meet-ups work when they're round someone's house. Is it a case of just turn up? Is everyone invited? How do we tell someone we're going?
send them a message on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.