Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New To Lota/Manly/Wynnum Area

New To Lota/Manly/Wynnum Area

Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

chrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of light
Default New To Lota/Manly/Wynnum Area

Hi all,

We have been in Brisbane for just over 3 weeks now and moved into our rented house in Lota on Sunday. I started work on Monday so my wife is feeling a little lonely at home now with only our 2 kids (boy aged 9 and girl aged 6) for company during the day.

I wondered if there were any other people in a similar situation, or established members, who would like to arrange a meet up with my wife so that she could start to try anhd get to know a few people

Many thanks, also PM me to get mobile numbers etc.

Thanks
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:39 am
Just Joined

loyal alert is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New To Lota/Manly/Wynnum Area

Hi I live at Cleveland have 2 girls one 9 and 6 I met up with some one from wynnam on Tuesday maybe we could meet up with your wife one day in the week pm me if your wife would like to meet
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:56 am
Just Joined

insaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant future
Default Re: New To Lota/Manly/Wynnum Area

Originally Posted by chrissystevo
Hi all,

We have been in Brisbane for just over 3 weeks now and moved into our rented house in Lota on Sunday. I started work on Monday so my wife is feeling a little lonely at home now with only our 2 kids (boy aged 9 and girl aged 6) for company during the day.

I wondered if there were any other people in a similar situation, or established members, who would like to arrange a meet up with my wife so that she could start to try anhd get to know a few people

Many thanks, also PM me to get mobile numbers etc.

Thanks
hi there i know this is an old thread but just wondered how your wife is getting on regarding meeting people ,i am in the same situation we live in manly/wynnum and i am so lonely would be great to hear from you