Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New look realestate.com.au

New look realestate.com.au

Old Apr 21st 2010, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice
Default Re: New look realestate.com.au

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Burn him!

ha ha not while im still stuck in the mother country!!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:10 am
Just Joined

smssly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nikki.P
I would have to agree, there are a couple of additions like pets allowed that have been long awaited but they have taken away the ability to search by map also to put in your own price selections and it will only allow you to put in something like 22 suburbs when I really need to be able to put in 55 since it won't let me search by map aaaaaaarrghh. I've already e-mailed them on their contact us website feedback bit, hope you've all done the same so that these teething problems get sorted sooner rather than later as its doing my nut in.

Quite like the new profile. Faster and smoother than before.

Although “Find by map” feature in the old version is taken away, you can find the map at the right side in the search result list. And there is new “Map” mode with interactive google maps. You can enlarge it and then check the location easily. Love it!

Need more time to dig down and get used to it.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 10:28 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smssly
Quite like the new profile. Faster and smoother than before.

Although “Find by map” feature in the old version is taken away, you can find the map at the right side in the search result list. And there is new “Map” mode with interactive google maps. You can enlarge it and then check the location easily. Love it!

Need more time to dig down and get used to it.
Maybe faster but not much good when I can't view bigger pictures and its not showing me the size properties i've asked it to
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen
Maybe faster but not much good when I can't view bigger pictures and its not showing me the size properties i've asked it to
you can view bigger pictures, just zoom in o the map find a property your interested then click its name to be taken to its page, or what I do is right click its name and open in new tab, so the map isnt lost

You can then view the property page and pics all you want