Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Life Down Under - Just Starting

Wikiposts

New Life Down Under - Just Starting

Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:05 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Life Down Under - Just Starting

i was going to watch it again, but as it was that whining woman, i turned it over.

consttructive criticism i can take, but she just whinged.

sue
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:06 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i was going to watch it again, but as it was that whining woman, i turned it over.

sue

But in all fairness it's edited down to an hour from a few months
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:07 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
But in all fairness it's edited down to an hour from a few months

yep, i know, but she still just whinged.....about cars, bare feet....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:15 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I know, it does get on your nerves after about 30 seconds!!!!!!

But the scenery was fantastic!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:17 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
I know, it does get on your nerves after about 30 seconds!!!!!!

But the scenery was fantastic!

I've always thought she was quite amusing
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:50 pm
wombat42

That woman is a Whinging Pom from Hell. l don't know how her husband stands her. She can't go two minutes without whinging about something wrong with OZ. " l don't like the sound Australian birds make, the traffic lights take 3 seconds longer to change here,its too hot today , its too cold today, l would go home now if l could afford it"

Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:53 pm

Someone has made the valid point though that they edited 6 months into 1 hour - I'm sure the TV company probably thought it much more "interesting" to hear her moaning rather than being happy and settled in her new life.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone has made the valid point though that they edited 6 months into 1 hour - I'm sure the TV company probably thought it much more "interesting" to hear her moaning rather than being happy and settled in her new life.

...and besides, if she hadn't whinged so much we'd have all forgotten about her!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:58 pm

didnt someone who was included in one of these series post on here about how unfairly the tv company portrayed them?
it does seem highly unfair if thats the case.....but she still seemed to whinge more than the other couples/families featured!

would any of you go on one of these progs, knowing what you now know???

i wouldnt, but then im shy

sue
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:02 pm

didnt someone who was included in one of these series post on here about how unfairly the tv company portrayed them?
it does seem highly unfair if thats the case.....but she still seemed to whinge more than the other couples/families featured!

would any of you go on one of these progs, knowing what you now know???

i wouldnt, but then im shy

sue
I would like a shot, free flights ect and I'm sure they must help you out with finding work,schools and propertys ect. All your freinds and family would also be able to see how you got on
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
I would like a shot, free flights ect and I'm sure they must help you out with finding work,schools and propertys ect. All your freinds and family would also be able to see how you got on

they do all that?
free flights??
blimey......
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:05 pm

they do all that?
free flights??
blimey......

I'm sure they do after all they must get loads of advantages out of doing it
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:20 am

Some of them do free flights, the main one is Get a New Life.

Might apply myself nearer the time!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:22 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

sue
Got to agree with you Sue....watched it last night and i kept thinking why doesnt she just go home then.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:27 am

thing that got me was when she rang her son and he was saying "dont know if I can afford the flight what with my rent and bills" - so obviously fishing for his mum to say "dont worry love, we'll pay for the flights"!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.