Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Kings Park Meet

New Kings Park Meet

Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:44 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Kings Park Meet

We'll be there - with chairs
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

I am in Perth I cant wait to meet you all on Sunday. Wil be there early to help Dorothy
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:19 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
? do u bring wine ?

Amanda x
sorry i have to say here

do pigs fly

Yes some bring wine
some bring beer
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
We'll be there - with chairs
so will we !
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:10 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Yes it is still on. We chat, eat and drink and Dorothy tends to flash her pants (). Bring your own food and drink, though we do sit outside a cafe if you can't be bothered to make up a picnic.
Gillian
I haven't flashed my pants in over 3 days now!

Gillian, I'm working in the west wing clinic at the same hospital as you. Give ma a shout and we'll have lunch when you're on days.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:48 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
I am in Perth I cant wait to meet you all on Sunday. Wil be there early to help Dorothy

Congratulations on arriving! How you feeling?
Can't make the meet, we'll be in Jurien, lets try and catch up though
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: New Kings Park Meet

Originally Posted by sme
Yes it is still on. We chat, eat and drink and Dorothy tends to flash her pants (). Bring your own food and drink, though we do sit outside a cafe if you can't be bothered to make up a picnic.
Gillian
Ohhh some one of my own heart !!! smashin well our resources are limited as we are in a rental so maybe if we bring some bangers and stuff do you use a bbq or shall we make some food up already cooked ?

Look forward to meeting you all hoping

Amanda x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:52 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Ohhh some one of my own heart !!! smashin well our resources are limited as we are in a rental so maybe if we bring some bangers and stuff do you use a bbq or shall we make some food up already cooked ?

Look forward to meeting you all hoping

Amanda x
entirely up to you

There are plenty of BBQ's there

I'm just bloody lazy so i bring sandwiches!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

Is this meetup for families or can those without kids come along?

I am 27 and my husband is 30 and we are looking to meet some more friends in Perth.

Thanks
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lisa and Lance
Hi all

I am 27 and my husband is 30 and we are looking to meet some more friends in Perth.

Thanks
everyone is welcome with or without kids

hopefully will see you on sunday
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:35 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lisa and Lance
Hi all

Only if you are prepared to babysit every Friday night.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Only if you are prepared to babysit every Friday night.
does that mean as yr coming your going to baby sit for me next friday nite??? cheers for that your a star

................ now where should i go? ...............oh and i will need a new dress and shoes ................ and a handbag ......
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:43 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
does that mean as yr coming your going to baby sit for me next friday nite??? cheers for that your a star

................ now where should i go? ...............oh and i will need a new dress and shoes ................ and a handbag ......
I dont need the baby sitter

thats what OH is for

but the new shoes.....dress and handbag sounds good
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:09 am
Just Joined

clarebear08 will become famous soon enough

this sounds great - my partner and i are 24. Are there any other similar aged people going to this?!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clarebear08
this sounds great - my partner and i are 24. Are there any other similar aged people going to this?!
Me and Phil are 30 nearly same age lol !!

Amanda x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.