Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Kings Park Meet

New Kings Park Meet

Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Kings Park Meet

Originally Posted by Sam
Hi

Welcome!

Sunday 2nd March from 12pm, bring pack up and drink and something to sit on

We tend to park ourselves under a tree in the Synergy Parklands, there will be red, white and blue balloons (i think) tied to chairs and maybe the tree

Just roll up, and enjoy!

D are we doing name tags again??
I will be there, so excited will arrive at twelve on the dot
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:44 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
I will be there, so excited will arrive at twelve on the dot
Come early and help us blow up balloons. Sam and I will be there about 11:45.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:01 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Come early and help us blow up balloons. Sam and I will be there about 11:45.
i promise this time!!

i shall ban the girls from sleepovers where i have to pick them up at 11.30

well for at least that day
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:03 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone needs details or a contact

I am happy to offer my mob no and i know D does too!

Give either of us a PM and we'll send/contact you with details of where and when

everyone welcome,
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:57 am
Sam
here and staying

bumperty bump

Only 2 weeks away peeps

thought i'd give it a small bump to remind you all!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Herusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sam
If anyone needs details or a contact

I am happy to offer my mob no and i know D does too!

Give either of us a PM and we'll send/contact you with details of where and when

everyone welcome,
Hi Sam, We are a family of 3 arrived in Perth 2 weeks ago. Loving Perth but still dont know anyone so will be coming along to the Kings Park meet if thats ok? We are living in Pearsall at present in a short term let whilst looking for a rental.
Anyway we will look out for the Balloons and see you there at 12noon on 2nd.

Mandy, Roy and Emily Gee
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:26 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Herusix
Hi Sam, We are a family of 3 arrived in Perth 2 weeks ago. Loving Perth but still dont know anyone so will be coming along to the Kings Park meet if thats ok? We are living in Pearsall at present in a short term let whilst looking for a rental.
Anyway we will look out for the Balloons and see you there at 12noon on 2nd.

Mandy, Roy and Emily Gee
excellent

I shall look out for you
Do you want my mob no so you can phone and find us?

oh guys and girls just one other thing

name labels like last time ....but this time can i suggest that we put our username first and first name under this

as there was much confusion as to who was who

thanks
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
excellent

I shall look out for you

name labels like last time ....but this time can i suggest that we put our username first and first name under this

thanks
so you will be Sam Sam and Dorothy Dorothy, that will be confusing eh
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:48 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by northernbird
behave you!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Herusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sam
excellent

I shall look out for you

thanks
Hi Sam, Yeah send me your mobile as it is possible we may get lost ! But i think we know where the Synergy Park place is. Do you know of any nurses who attend the meet ups? I am a theatre/community/bloody everything, nurse who is due to start at the Mount Hospital nr Kings Park on monday (am so dreading It!)
Regards, mandy gee.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
No, I'll be Hairy Mary
Dorothy
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:33 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Herusix
Hi Sam, Yeah send me your mobile as it is possible we may get lost ! But i think we know where the Synergy Park place is. Do you know of any nurses who attend the meet ups? I am a theatre/community/bloody everything, nurse who is due to start at the Mount Hospital nr Kings Park on monday (am so dreading It!)
Regards, mandy gee.
Cool have PM'd you

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No, I'll be Hairy Mary
Dorothy

so funny
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: New Kings Park Meet

Hi guys

Myself and Phil are in perth for 3 weeks from last sat. Is that meet up still on ? what d you get up to ? do u bring wine ?

Amanda x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:28 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi guys

Myself and Phil are in perth for 3 weeks from last sat. Is that meet up still on ? what d you get up to ? do u bring wine ?

Amanda x
Yes it is still on. We chat, eat and drink and Dorothy tends to flash her pants (). Bring your own food and drink, though we do sit outside a cafe if you can't be bothered to make up a picnic.
Gillian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.