Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Kings Park Meet

New Kings Park Meet

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Kings Park Meet

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
We will be there, cant believe we can finally say that

What do we need to bring?
couple of chairs to sit on and a picnic
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the sunscreen. I've come home burned from every meet I've been to.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:31 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
couple of chairs to sit on and a picnic
and beer, beer and more beer
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
and beer, beer and more beer
oh i forgot that .................... well i would seeing as i dont drink it
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:00 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
oh i forgot that .................... well i would seeing as i dont drink it
Bring wine instead then

as already said Ian suncream, food, plenty of fluid oh and money for the kids to buy ice creams!
Don't forget hats for everyone especially kids!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

No kids here thank god but im sure i'll be grabbing some ice creams for myself, i'll bring beer and sunscreen and George can look after me especially as its my 30th Birthday the following day

Is there any public transport up to Kings Park?

Last edited by ianhutch1; Feb 4th 2008 at 12:27 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:25 am
Just Joined

fiogle is on a distinguished road

Hi guys - now that we have finally made it over here and have settled in Armadale with the kids (yup, had to bring them too - couldn't leave a 7 and 12 year old in Italy or UK, but hey, you can't have everything!!!) - you can count us in - will be there around lunch time!!! Can you let us know roughly where abouts in Kings Park (only been there once and it is massive!!!) Any other ex-pats in the Armadale area?
See you there - Fiona
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fiogle
Hi guys - now that we have finally made it over here and have settled in Armadale with the kids (yup, had to bring them too - couldn't leave a 7 and 12 year old in Italy or UK, but hey, you can't have everything!!!) - you can count us in - will be there around lunch time!!! Can you let us know roughly where abouts in Kings Park (only been there once and it is massive!!!) Any other ex-pats in the Armadale area?
See you there - Fiona
It's in the Synergy Parklands between Zambia Cafe and the Vietnam memorial. There will be a bunch of us and I think Sam is bringing her portable gazebo. If you want me to, I'll PM you my mobile number so you can ring if you can't find us.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:06 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It's in the Synergy Parklands between Zambia Cafe and the Vietnam memorial. There will be a bunch of us and I think Sam is bringing her portable gazebo. If you want me to, I'll PM you my mobile number so you can ring if you can't find us.
I'm not promising with the gazebo (remember last time, i forgot and everyone was looking for it!)

but i will bring balloons!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:37 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sam
I'm not promising with the gazebo (remember last time, i forgot and everyone was looking for it!)

but i will bring balloons!
I was going to remind you the day before to bring the gazebo. Lets only bring red, white and blue balloons. That way people will be able to spot us and not wander around looking at every group with balloons - like an unnamed real estate agent who frequents this forum.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:42 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to remind you the day before to bring the gazebo. Lets only bring red, white and blue balloons. That way people will be able to spot us and not wander around looking at every group with balloons - like an unnamed real estate agent who frequents this forum.
I personally think he does it to tout for business
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:54 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by sme
Could be. Or maybe to see how many will offer him a beer before realising he isn't part of the group!

Hey, that's a really good idea! Think I'll give that one a go next time I'm down at the park. Just sidle up to a group and wait until I'm offered a drink before moving on to the next group.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Could be. Or maybe to see how many will offer him a beer before realising he isn't part of the group!

Hey, that's a really good idea! Think I'll give that one a go next time I'm down at the park. Just sidle up to a group and wait until I'm offered a drink before moving on to the next group.

thats it Dorothy at least you be reconised.......just look for a lady staggering from one group of people to the next
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
He's not doing a good job then....................
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:42 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sam
Ok you lot

Thought i'd start a new thread for a new Kings Park meet

How about beginning to mid - March!??
I am soooooooo jealous!
Been to Kings park & I can just imagine you all their on 2 march now...
Hopefully i'll be able to put faces to your names when I get out there in July!
Have a lovely day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.