Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New(ish) couple to Perth!!!

New(ish) couple to Perth!!!

Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:37 am
Just Joined

CarlandJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New(ish) couple to Perth!!!

Hey, We are Carl and Jen and we have been in Perth for just over a year.
We are finding it hard to meet new people and have heard that this is a good place to start lol.

We are 31 and 27 and would love to hear from people of similar ages who may be in the same situation?
We live south of the river and work in the city and Fremantle, but are familiar with most areas after being here for a year.

Would welcome messages from anyone and hope to hear from people soon, Take care, Carl and Jen
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:53 am
Just Joined

Jayne_Perth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New(ish) couple to Perth!!!

Originally Posted by CarlandJen
We are finding it hard to meet new people and have heard that this is a good place to start lol.

We are 31 and 27 and would love to hear from people of similar ages who may be in the same situation?
We live south of the river and work in the city and Fremantle, but are familiar with most areas after being here for a year.

Would welcome messages from anyone and hope to hear from people soon, Take care, Carl and Jen
Hi Jen and Carl,

My boyfriend and I live in Mount Lawley, we’d love to catch up for a drink sometime. I’m sad to say we’re both in our late twenties… LOL

I’ve been here since February last year and I agree it can be hard to make friends! We went to Botanica for the 1st yesterday and seemed pretty good. Maybe try there?

Jayne (& Dean)
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:03 am
Loving Perth!

mand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to all

Hi Carl and Jen,

We met up with 4 other couples on Saturday night that I'd been chatting to on another expat website. The night turned out surprisingly well & everyone seemed to have a good time so we will hopefully sort out another date soon

I've just sent Jayne a PM about this so thought I'd post on here in case you or anyone else is interesting in joining our next meet up....?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough

Hi Jen!

Me and other half have been here since last June. I'm 25, Ash is 29. We live in Carlisle. Would be up for meeting for a few drinks if you want!

We free pretty much whenever so let me know!

Suzy
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

ernie24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!

We're coming over in 4 weeks and would love to meet up with some folks. We'll be living in Safety Bay.

Sarah
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ernie24
Hi there!

We're coming over in 4 weeks and would love to meet up with some folks. We'll be living in Safety Bay.

Sarah
Hi Sarah,

I'm actually from Newbury... small world!

Safety bay is a little further down south than us but if you're around the city let us know!

Jayne
Old Oct 6th 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jayne_Perth
Hi Sarah,

I'm actually from Newbury... small world!

Safety bay is a little further down south than us but if you're around the city let us know!

Jayne
Well i'm sure we can make a little trip to chat about 'Berkshire Life'!
Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough

Well i'm sure we can make a little trip to chat about 'Berkshire Life'!
Is a small world....I used to live in Berkshire too!
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SuzyandAsh
Is a small world....I used to live in Berkshire too!
Is Berkshire really so bad that we all feel the need to head to Perth??
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Is Berkshire really so bad that we all feel the need to head to Perth??
Weather wise... YES!

There are plenty of things from home I would love to have here though!

Suzy - where are you from?

Jayne
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jayne_Perth
Weather wise... YES!

There are plenty of things from home I would love to have here though!

Suzy - where are you from?

Jayne
Used to live in Lambourne. I'm a Loyal Royal too......
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:30 am
Paula Eddie and Family

Paula223 is on a distinguished road

You will Love It,i live in Baldivis just 5 mins from SaftyBay,you need to look on www.reiwa.com at houses & land here better than SaftyBay,sorry dont want to put you of but it isnt as nice lol
been here nearly 6 yrs now,lots of pomms on Settlershills and you have both primary & secondary school on your doorstep.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:08 am
Loving Perth!

mand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to all

Hello all, I'm arranging another meet up soon, meeting about 8.30pm at Subiaco Hotel on Saturday 21st November.

So far there will be 5 couples, all mid to late 20s..... let me know if any of you are interesed
:
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

M_IT_and_F_Nurse-26yrOld is an unknown quantity at this point

How do folks. count us in, if thats ok.

cheers
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:18 am
Loving Perth!

Originally Posted by M_IT_and_F_Nurse-26yrOld
How do folks. count us in, if thats ok.

cheers
Brilliant - see you there!! It's shaping up to be a good night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.