New house build

Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default New house build

Couple of pics of the front of the house, we have been so busy
Hubby paving patio this weekend, shade sail going up today. And pool in next week, i will take pics of the pool going in.
Denise
Attached Thumbnails New house build-dscn1038.jpg   New house build-dscn1039.jpg  
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New house build

Originally Posted by cranni
Hubby paving patio this weekend, shade sail going up today. And pool in next week, i will take pics of the pool going in.
Denise
Looks lovely and I like your use of the slabs and shingle looks nice and cuts the cost of the concrete.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Denise

Hi Denise

What a dream come true - looks really lovely - you lucky people

It must be worth all the hard work when you end up with something that looks like that - well done and thks for the pics! I love all the threads and pics of people building their own houses - its great! Something you really have more of an opportunity to do over here in OZ than in the UK, well for most people anyway.

Gill
Old Mar 9th 2006, 2:31 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhhhhhhh...Green Grass!! I have forgotten what that looks like. Not had any since late last year. Our front garden is a dust bowl!!

Lovely home you have built there! Hope you are happy in it for many many years to come.

Hels
Old Mar 9th 2006, 4:43 am
superam74

Denise
It looks lovely,well done & keep up the good work.

Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Denise
started the pool today, a few pics.
Attached Thumbnails New house build-dscn1052.jpg   New house build-dscn1053.jpg  
Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:16 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

started the pool today, a few pics.
How exciting you for you, I hope that all goes smoothly
Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

The grass definately looks greener

Seriously that is such a nice lawn!

What a lovely house - good luck with the rest of the work still to be done.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fraser
How exciting you for you, I hope that all goes smoothly
Oh god so do i, they put the shade sail up at the side of the house last weekend, wrong colour, i wanted blue and they brought desert sand.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Luma
The grass definately looks greener

Seriously that is such a nice lawn!

What a lovely house - good luck with the rest of the work still to be done.
Thanks.
It is lovely and green down here south west WA, you expect it to be all brown, and burnt but its beautiful.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

It all looks lovely Denise, I'm very jealous
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:52 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
It is lovely and green down here south west WA, you expect it to be all brown, and burnt but its beautiful.
We came to Perth just after Christmas on a reccie and to validate our visas. I, too, had expected WA to be brown and burnt and was pleasantly surprised to see how gree it all was when we too a drive to New Norcia.

I felt very reassured to see that there were lots and lots of lovely trees about.

Gina
Old Mar 16th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pictures Cranni,
the house look lovely, Even better when you get the pool in !
Lucky you, & family

Nicky
Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:01 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Denise
Like the tiles on the roof mate - what colour did you choose?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by GinaUK
We came to Perth just after Christmas on a reccie and to validate our visas. I, too, had expected WA to be brown and burnt and was pleasantly surprised to see how gree it all was when we too a drive to New Norcia.

I felt very reassured to see that there were lots and lots of lovely trees about.

Gina
Have you been down here, Donnybrook is gorgeous, with ots orchards and vineyards, thats about 20 mins inland. Oh andthe cider factory.
We are Dalyellup, and we are in a forest by the sea, just lovely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.