New House available to rent early next year in Victoria

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

pmclough is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New House available to rent early next year in Victoria

Hi,
I am looking for someone who would be interested in taking over the lease on the house that we have rented during our stay here in Melbourne as we have to return back to the UK early next year. It is a Brand New detached 4 bedroom house with double garage, built in and walk in robes, fitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances,3 bathrooms all with showers, which includes 1 ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi. The house is situated in a very quiet location in Heatherton Victoria, which is by Cheltenham providing very easy access to schools in Heatherton/Cheltenham/Beaumaris/Mentone. It is also very close to the coats /beach. The cost of the house is $400 / $1738 pcm

We will also be looking to sell the furniture, which we have bought brand new in September 2004 early next year, which consists of :

1 Samsung Fridge Freezer (12 months warranty from Sept 2004) 385 Cubic Litres in Grey/Silver finish
1 23 Cubic Litre Microwave 900 in Stainless steel
1 Breville Toaster/Kettle/ Iron + Iron Board
Cutlery/Pots/Pans/Plates/Glasses
2*3 seater settees in white fabric (machine washable) purchased from Ikea in October 2004
1 58cm Grey/Silver Teac Remote Colour TV ( under warranty until next September)
1 Grey/Silver Glass stand
1 DVD/CD/MP3/JPG player
1 5.5Kg Fisher and Paykel Washing Machine
1 Queen Size antique bed with matching bedside cabinets with or without Mattress which is guaranteed for 5 years
2 Bedside Table lamps in white
1 Single bed with pull out bed underneath

ALL OF THE ABOVE HAVE ALL BEEN PURCHASED NEW IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS!!

I am also looking to sell my Car which is a 4 door Golf 2000 1.6 SE Hatchback Model in Black / Beige and Black interior. Full Service History with (currently 78000 KMs on the clock /All Electrics / Aircon/ Cd Player. It was bought from a Volkswagen Dealer in Brighton, Victoria 2 months ago. It has paint protection for 5 years and Interior/Cloth protection for 5 years which I paid extra for. It also has tinted windows and tinted windscreen. In excellent condition and will have 12 months rego on it.

If you are interested in any of the above, or want any further information / and or pictures please contact me on
[email protected]

Last edited by pmclough; Nov 2nd 2004 at 11:42 pm. Reason: Title not in Bold font
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New House available to rent early next year in Victoria

You bought all that and now your going back to the UK?
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hels
You bought all that and now your going back to the UK?
Yep, unfortunately, my position where I am finishes in February next year and we will be returning back to the UK as we still have our home/belongings there. We thought it would work out cheaper than renting the goods as when we came over initially for 12 months we had nothing.I was lead to believe the job that I'm doing was for at least 12 months but the project is due to finish in February!!
To change job or move job (thats if I can get another Job !) I have to pay a further $1200 to get another 457 visa which I am not going to do! I am sel;f employed so I have had to bear the brunt of all costs!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:10 am
Just Joined

Please be advised that I cannot sell the furniture until after the Christmas period/ January 2005
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:59 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pmclough
Please be advised that I cannot sell the furniture until after the Christmas period/ January 2005

Please check your email I have sent two requesting info

Cheers

Jo
Old Nov 7th 2004, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Jo ,
I have sent you an email. Sorry for the delay. I have difficulty accesssing my private email from work. I have given you my works email address also.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

My dates have changed and we have decided to get everything sold by the 18/19th December 2004.

We are going to go to Sydney for 3 weeks to see family and fly back to the UK from there.

The list of goods that I am trying to sell are :

1 x Samsung Fridge Freezer (12 months warranty from Sept 2004) 385 Cubic Litres in Grey/Silver finish
1 x 23 Cubic Litre Microwave 900 Watts in Stainless steel
1 Breville Toaster
1 Breville Kettle
1 Breville Iron + Iron Board
Cutlery/Pots/Pans/Plates/Glasses/Bowls/Cooking Utensils
2 x 3 seater settees in white fabric (machine washable covers ) purchased from Ikea in October 2004
1 x 58cm Grey/Silver Teac Remote Colour TV ( under warranty until next September)
1 x Grey/Silver Glass stand
1 x DVD/CD/MP3/JPG player
1x 5.5Kg Fisher and Paykel Washing Machine
1 x Queen Size antique bed with matching bedside cabinets with or without Mattress which is guaranteed for 5 years
2 x Bedside Table lamps in white
1 x Single bed with pull out bed underneath ( purchased from Ikea on 12th October 2004) with Mattress
2 x Silver Panasonic Cordless Phones
3 x Tan Bar chairs
3 x Green Garden Chairs
1 x Clock Radio
1 Dining table ( Tuscan Design) and 6 Matching Chairs ( with Coffee Suede Seats)
2 mops and Bucket
Broom / Dust Pan and Brush

1 Volkswagen Golf 4th Generation Yr 2000 in Black. I paid extra for a 5 year warranty for Paint protection, Upholstery and Interior Protection and had the windows tinted. The policies stay with the Car. I was also given by Volkswagen $1500 worth of vouchers for travel around Australia, Motels /Hotels and entry tickets for various things. This will go with the car. The Car had 75000 Kms on it when I bought it and it now has 77250.

I am also looking for someone who may be interested in taking over the lease on the house. Its has until September next year to run. I live in Heatherton by Kingston Golf Course. Its a brand new 4 bedroom detached house with 3 bathrooms and remote double garage.Its in a very quiet location and is has good accress for surrounding areas. It is also safe for children to play out.
Anyone interested in any of the above please contact me here or email me at

[email protected]
[email protected]