Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New on Gold Coast

New on Gold Coast

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:54 am
Just Joined

femkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nice
Default New on Gold Coast

Hi - just arrived on the gold coast 10 days agoand after a busy start looking for houses, schools, cars etc I am now looking forward meeting some new people for me and my husband (34) and two kids (girl 4,5 and boy 2,5).

Looking foward hearing from you soon!

Cheers,
Femke
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:56 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New on Gold Coast

Originally Posted by femkerich
Hi - just arrived on the gold coast 10 days agoand after a busy start looking for houses, schools, cars etc I am now looking forward meeting some new people for me and my husband (34) and two kids (girl 4,5 and boy 2,5).

Looking foward hearing from you soon!

Cheers,
Femke
hi guys
where abouts on the goldcoast are you ??
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

femkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nicefemkerich is just really nice

At the moment in a hotel in Surfers - although with this amount of wind we might end up bank in England!!!

Looking to move into a house next wednesday on Hope Island
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by femkerich
At the moment in a hotel in Surfers - although with this amount of wind we might end up bank in England!!!

Looking to move into a house next wednesday on Hope Island
got a stutter
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi and welcome to the Goldie!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the GC and apologies for the weather There's probably a surfers booze up session soon - check out here. You've just missed a big meet but there is bound to be another one (large or small) soon.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Welcome to the GC and apologies for the weather There's probably a surfers booze up session soon - check out here. You've just missed a big meet but there is bound to be another one (large or small) soon.
Funny you should say that MP... we're thinking of having one at the end of the month in Hope Island, the Boardwalk Tavern. S'pose I better get my ass into gear and sort it. Check my signature, it'll be on there shortly.

Welcome to the Sunny GC guys!!!!