Reload this Page >

New to the gold coast

New to the gold coast

Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:09 am
Just Joined

samsheffield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the gold coast

Hi
l am new to the gold coast been here about three weeks, am from Manchester Uk.l have a job here.
l have come out here on my own ,got to know a few people.Would like to meet some more people if any one is in a similar situation. l am early thirties and sociable.
Cheers
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:14 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: New to the gold coast

Originally Posted by samsheffield
Hi
l am new to the gold coast been here about three weeks, am from Manchester Uk.l have a job here.
l have come out here on my own ,got to know a few people.Would like to meet some more people if any one is in a similar situation. l am early thirties and sociable.
Cheers
Hello

Love Gold Coast, hope you have a great life there

I also love Manchester too (are you from Sheffield too, your name says)
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:22 am
Just Joined

Hi
Thanks for the above.l am from Manchester l somehow ended up with that as a nickname due to having spent alot of time in Sheffield.
Anyone looking to meet people similiar age and situation on the gold coast or brisbane send me a message. l am an easy going chick!lts very hot here today!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

where abouts are you on the Gold Coast?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:12 am
Just Joined

Hi
l am living Broadbeach way and work near Southport and you?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:15 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by samsheffield
Hi
l am living Broadbeach way and work near Southport and you?
Hey Sam,

I'm moving to GC in about 6 months! Is traffic at Southport bad, during normal 9-5 entry and exit times? Might look for work there. Thanks.

Janice
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Hi
l hope all is good with you and l hope your move goes really well.
lt is difficult for me to comment on the traffic as l start at half past seven am and finish at four which has taken some getting used too as an earlier start.lt is what alot of people seem to do over here and l am not sure if it is a traffic or a lifestyle thing. l am sure you will like here.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:11 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Thanks Sam. I've been to GC several times before and I do like it heaps. Will be living in Palm Beach, which is a bit further away from Southport though.