Reload this Page >

New to Gold Coast

New to Gold Coast

Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

mrsmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Gold Coast

Hi

Just moved here from East Sussex (arrived 3rd October).
OH has been sponsored by Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) to work as a paramedic. I will need to find a job at some point (marketing / graphic design).

we are currently renting in Robina and are looking to settle down somewhere on the Gold Coast.

I have an 11 year old son who I need to settle into a local school.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who lives on the Gold Coast.

XX sarah
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Gold Coast

Originally Posted by mrsmoo
Hi

OH has been sponsored by Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) to work as a paramedic. I will need to find a job at some point (marketing / graphic design).

we are currently renting in Robina and are looking to settle down somewhere on the Gold Coast.

XX sarah
Hi Sarah. Welcome. We're on the gold coast as well, well just a little bit north actually, up at Ormeau. Where abouts in east sussex were you? we're from west sussex.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Hi

XX sarah
Hi Sarah,

Weclome to the Goldie

Have been on the GC for almost a year and couldn't think of a better place to live.

There are many areas to choose from... take a good look around.

We have quite a few meets... in fact there is one this weekend. Take a look over at the meet up section and pop along and say hi!

Have fun,
Mark.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:32 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

XX sarah
are you guys in the varsity college catchment area ???
if so its a chuffin good school

http://varsitycollege.eq.edu.au/wcmss/

regards steve
Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steve`o
are you guys in the varsity college catchment area ???
if so its a chuffin good school

http://varsitycollege.eq.edu.au/wcmss/

regards steve
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Gold Coast, we have been here nearly 5 months. We are in Pacific Pines, its great here. The best thing you can do is have a good look around before you decide where you want to be, my son is also 11 and is going into year 8 in Jan. Hope you settle in well, any questions give me a shout.!!

Hannah
Old Oct 26th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

XX sarah
Welcome to BE and the Gold Coast, Sarah. Our youngest is 10 and is in Year 5 at Robina Primary - would highly recommend it. There's an Expat P**s Up (sorry Soapy, Meet Up ) this weekend - a good way to meet people, especially new arrivals like yourselves. Michelle x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Welcome to BE and the Gold Coast, Sarah. Our youngest is 10 and is in Year 5 at Robina Primary - would highly recommend it. There's an Expat P**s Up (sorry Soapy, Meet Up ) this weekend - a good way to meet people, especially new arrivals like yourselves. Michelle x
My youngest is also in year 5 at Robina
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debsy
My youngest is also in year 5 at Robina

Small world - Billy's in Mrs Zeremba's class?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

mekenzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

XX sarah

We came from Eastbourne (the Sunshine Coast..Ha ha!!)

What about you
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

mekenzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Gold Coast, we have been here nearly 5 months. We are in Pacific Pines, its great here. The best thing you can do is have a good look around before you decide where you want to be, my son is also 11 and is going into year 8 in Jan. Hope you settle in well, any questions give me a shout.!!

Hannah
Hi Hannah

We have had a look at Pacific Pines it looks great. perhaps you want to meet for Coffee and the kids could get to know each other?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Small world - Billy's in Mrs Zeremba's class?
Mr Freeman