new girl

Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

parker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant future
Default new girl

Hi guys...
am new to this but myslef and hubby to be are almost at the end of our visa process to get us to Oz....Adelaide to be precise once we have our medicals we could be going this time next year....any advice and is it as good I dream it will be????
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: new girl

Originally Posted by parker1
Hi guys...
am new to this but myslef and hubby to be are almost at the end of our visa process to get us to Oz....Adelaide to be precise once we have our medicals we could be going this time next year....any advice and is it as good I dream it will be????

Hi welcome to the site, I am sure you will find some very useful advice on here. Everybody is very friendly and will help you in any way they can, good luck with the visa, Nicky x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

parker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant futureparker1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by leechy100
Hi welcome to the site, I am sure you will find some very useful advice on here. Everybody is very friendly and will help you in any way they can, good luck with the visa, Nicky x
Thanks Nicky....are you moving out there then? Where are you up to?
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:19 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: new girl

Hi guys...
Hello and welcome - I only joined the other day as well. We too are heading for Adelaide. Hopefully we are near the end of the process - our medicals are flying to Sydney as we speak. Hope to be out there before Christmas!!
Good Luck
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by crystal113
Hello and welcome - I only joined the other day as well. We too are heading for Adelaide. Hopefully we are near the end of the process - our medicals are flying to Sydney as we speak. Hope to be out there before Christmas!!
Good Luck

cool any reason you chose there and do you have work???
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:24 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of

cool any reason you chose there and do you have work???
At the time of application hubby didn't have enough point so we went State Territory Nominated. He's on Skills in Demand list now so we could go anywhere - but as we've got used to the idea of going to Adelaide we're gonna stick with it. No haven't got work lined up but I'd happily do anything!!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:25 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome on here
Fire away with any questions you have and we'll do our best to help.
Julie. x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:27 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: new girl

Hi guys...
Click here for an Australian real estate Website and have a good look around. (South Australian real estate may be found here.)

Welcome to the forum, and best of British with everything!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Thanks Nicky....are you moving out there then? Where are you up to?

We are planning on going to Perth. We have passed TRA and visa application should be going in this week or early next, Nicky x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:28 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: new girl

Hi guys...
Here's a list of nice places to visit in South Australia:

Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

wow thanks guys will chat more soon I hope and find out how your all getting on....thought was the only one going through it!!!
Old Apr 27th 2006, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

brionyj is on a distinguished road

HI,

I've never been to Adelaide but South Australia is home to the WolfBlass wineries so it can't be bad.....I just love the fizzy stuff that used to be called Champagne till the frogs banned anyone else using the name (I think!). Anyway, they do really good reds, whites too, so I'd buy a place close by if I were you. In fact go to your local Sainsburys today and buy a bottle (or one of each type). It will get you into the Aussie spirit perfectly.

Bri