Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New game to play at BBQ's

New game to play at BBQ's

Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:53 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default New game to play at BBQ's

First one out loses! ...

Old Nov 16th 2005, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: New game to play at BBQ's

Originally Posted by Paul2004
First one out loses! ...

he hee

need an invite to your next barbie!!!!

ttfn

pootle26
Old Nov 16th 2005, 4:53 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

That's just WRONG!!!! hahaha

heard of roasted nuts before - never seen boiled ones. Must have to have plenty of to get in there.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 5:11 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: New game to play at BBQ's

If this comes on OK here's something you can do with a wine box but not a bottle see attachment..... .

Promise virus free....you may have to save as a download to get it to play properly not sure if will run off open alone, uses windows media player to play.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
zip.zip.zip (752.8 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by annqldau; Nov 16th 2005 at 5:38 am. Reason: error
Old Nov 16th 2005, 5:37 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paul2004
First one out loses! ...

Is this a sign that Aus. is still desperate for qualified plumbers..!!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:27 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
Is this a sign that Aus. is still desperate for qualified plumbers..!!
Many years ago (10ish) we invented a game called flaming arseholes, obvisoulsy best played drunk but cutting a long story short you had a length of loo paper wedge in your arse and you had to jump over the camp fire - funny as xxxx when yer bladdered!!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
Many years ago (10ish) we invented a game called flaming arseholes, obvisoulsy best played drunk but cutting a long story short you had a length of loo paper wedge in your arse and you had to jump over the camp fire - funny as xxxx when yer bladdered!!
FPMSL im in the company of twisted NUTTERS !!

Ste
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:09 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
FPMSL im in the company of twisted NUTTERS !!

Ste
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:55 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

We used to play that when I was in the army!!

Used to get all the red necked, wet behind the ears Paras and light the end of it!! If they made it to the end of the corridor we would douse the flames...otherwise................................ ...............

Yeah, yeah...before someone slates me for this.........it WAS funny!! and went along way to turning little boys with stinking attitudes into men - something todays army struggles with!!!

Call it bullying if you like........I went through similar initiation rites when I joined up - never did me no harm and very quickly taught me my place in the pecking order!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:20 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

brilliant!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
We used to play that when I was in the army!!

Used to get all the red necked, wet behind the ears Paras and light the end of it!! If they made it to the end of the corridor we would douse the flames...otherwise................................ ...............

Yeah, yeah...before someone slates me for this.........it WAS funny!! and went along way to turning little boys with stinking attitudes into men - something todays army struggles with!!!

Call it bullying if you like........I went through similar initiation rites when I joined up - never did me no harm and very quickly taught me my place in the pecking order!

My hubby experienced the exact same intiation ceremonies that you're talking about when he joined the army!! But they called it 'The dance of the flaming arsehole!!'

He still laughs about it now.... not bullying at all and it all comes round, it was soon someone else's turn!!! hee hee x
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:14 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by mish & al
My hubby experienced the exact same intiation ceremonies that you're talking about when he joined the army!! But they called it 'The dance of the flaming arsehole!!'

He still laughs about it now.... not bullying at all and it all comes round, it was soon someone else's turn!!! hee hee x
That's the one Mish....'The dance of the flaming arseholes'!!!

Can you imagine if someone tried that in the army nowadays?

My god, the press would have a field day, Mrs Smith would be on the phone to lil Jonny's CO complaining that the nasty men had hurt him.....etc....someone somewhere would be getting sued!!! Gawd, I dread to think!

British Army largely* full of poofs nowadays!

*meaning = not wholly!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:38 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
That's the one Mish....'The dance of the flaming arseholes'!!!

Can you imagine if someone tried that in the army nowadays?

My god, the press would have a field day, Mrs Smith would be on the phone to lil Jonny's CO complaining that the nasty men had hurt him.....etc....someone somewhere would be getting sued!!! Gawd, I dread to think!

British Army largely* full of poofs nowadays!

*meaning = not wholly!
A chap at work told me another story of what they do in the Navy - called officer kerplunk....

Basically the new officer gets taped to the cealing then the crew take it in turns ripping off a piece of tape until - kerplunk the officer falls to the floor!!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:54 am
Account Closed

A chap at work told me another story of what they do in the Navy - called officer kerplunk....

Basically the new officer gets taped to the cealing then the crew take it in turns ripping off a piece of tape until - kerplunk the officer falls to the floor!!
LMFAO

Reminds me of a time a new officer joined our Battalion. Thought he was mates with all of the junior ranks etc....(we all thought he was a tit).
Anyways, one evening he decided to enter the junior ranks bar and try and be matey with everyone.
Silence descended over the place and you could see one or two of the lads noodding to each other n'all that.
Well this officer had a chance to buy himself and a few others a beer before, he sharply exited through one of the open windows of the 1st floor bar............
It's OK though, we were Paras - he knew how to land
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:54 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

i got one of our new divers to do the dance of the flaming arseoles whilst on a weekend diving trip to trearda

i convinced him via lots of beer that it was agood idea
so he stripped of stuck a rolled up copy of the sun up his crack and danced around the hotel with it lit, we of course sat there pissng our sides untill the hotel manager saw him and went a bit ballistic
apparentley the fire alarm was vey sensitive and it was linked to the local fire brigade via an autodialer
i would have loved to see the brigades faces if it had called them out

consiquentley the manager closed the bar and sent us all to bed
he he he
bloody funny though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.