Reload this Page >

New friends wanted!

New friends wanted!

Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

annette christie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New friends wanted!

Originally Posted by annette christie
Hi just waiting for the boys rugby fixtures & a few other things to sort out for the w/e but would love to meet up. Will let you know.
What about Sunday morning?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

Hi there we wondered about Sunday or Monday morning? Just let us know
Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Amanda Surridge is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, great to hear from you. I hope you have settled in OK now.Do you like where you are living it's a great area, near to everything. How old are your children?
Hi, Yes really like the area, we love being by the sea, our children are Jenna 19 and Alex 15, Alex is at mountain creek school, but he is doing a construction course thru the TAFE, so it is all new for him at the moment.
I will chat again soon as im just going out.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Yandi4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New friends wanted!

Hi just waiting for the boys rugby fixtures & a few other things to sort out for the w/e but would love to meet up. Will let you know.
No probs
Old Apr 30th 2010, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi there we wondered about Sunday or Monday morning? Just let us know
How about Sunday morning at 10 am? Or earlier if you prefer. Coffee Club Coolum Esplanade ok? Maybe Amanda and her family would like to join us too?
Old May 1st 2010, 12:07 am
Just Joined

Brilliant see you then. Hope we recognise each other!!! The boys will have a drink with us then have their scooters for the skate park
Old May 1st 2010, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: New friends wanted!

Brilliant see you then. Hope we recognise each other!!! The boys will have a drink with us then have their scooters for the skate park
Great, see you in the morning.
Old May 1st 2010, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Yandi4
Great, see you in the morning.
Hi, just seen your message, we will try to get there to meet you this morning, but might be a bit late, it will just be me and my husband clive as alex is at a friends, see you soon.
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

liamandsaff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There Ladies,
How did your coffee morning go? I've only just seen your post but if you are thinking of meeting up again, would be keen to catch up with you!
We live down in Caloundra, our son 12 plays union and our daughter 11 is involved in gymnastics.
We moved to Australia just over a year ago but spent 9 months northside of Brisbane and have been here since just before Christmas. We've been lucky with work and finding a great little rental by the beach so life is pretty rosey! It would be lovely to meet some new people though and we are happy to come up your way.
Cheers
Saff
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:33 am
Just Joined

Hi great to hear from you. We had a great meet up & we all go on very well. It was good to hear what everyone was up to & the childrens hobbies.
You said your son plays union, my 2 do as well they are 11 & 13 we played at Caloundra on Saturday, could have seen you then!!!!
Be great to meet up do you work in the day? Maybe we could plan something.
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

liamandsaff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi great to hear from you. We had a great meet up & we all go on very well. It was good to hear what everyone was up to & the childrens hobbies.
You said your son plays union, my 2 do as well they are 11 & 13 we played at Caloundra on Saturday, could have seen you then!!!!
Be great to meet up do you work in the day? Maybe we could plan something.
Ha - Caloundra on Saturday! My sons team took a fair beating so could have been you guys!
I have just started working so only have Monday mornings free at the moment and we area about to go away for a couple of weeks. I'd love to catch up though so i can message you when we're back if that suits. (i'm also up at Maroochydore tue and thurs 3-6.30 with gymnastics so i can always catch up during my daughters coaching if that's any good).
Cheers
Saff
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by liamandsaff
Hi There Ladies,
How did your coffee morning go? I've only just seen your post but if you are thinking of meeting up again, would be keen to catch up with you!
We live down in Caloundra, our son 12 plays union and our daughter 11 is involved in gymnastics.
We moved to Australia just over a year ago but spent 9 months northside of Brisbane and have been here since just before Christmas. We've been lucky with work and finding a great little rental by the beach so life is pretty rosey! It would be lovely to meet some new people though and we are happy to come up your way.
Cheers
Saff
Hi Saff, Sorry we missed you sunday, it was a good morning and great to meet new people, hopefully we will meet up again soon as we seemed to get on well.
let us know when you are back and we can get together, have a good trip away.
Amanda.
Old May 4th 2010, 5:13 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I came from Manchester & my husband from Doncaster although we spent a lot of time in the south of England as we were both in the Royal Navy. I left to have the boys & lived just above Portsmouth in Hampshire. Where are you from? The boys have some great hobbies, mine would love to do that - it's me holding them back not ready for it yet.
Bloody Matelots...never stay in one place for long huh!!!
Ex RP and Aircrewman here!! Had a meet up with some ex Invincible Ops chaps last week in Sydney...was very messy and immature but jolly good fun!!
Old May 4th 2010, 9:34 am
Just Joined

My husband was on he Invincible as a CCMEA when were you on there?
Old May 4th 2010, 10:42 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

My husband was on he Invincible as a CCMEA when were you on there?
84-86 (AB(R) and then 94-96 (PO Aircrewman)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.