Reload this Page >

New Friends in Perth

New Friends in Perth

Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:41 am
Just Joined

charlotte and paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Friends in Perth

Hi All,

Charlie and me are just settling in to Ozzie Life but love to meet some new friends in the Perth Area.

We are living in Cottesloe and living the dream, so please get in touch if you fancy meeting up for a beer or three!!!

Paul and Charlie
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:03 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Friends in Perth

hi there

Check out the christmas charity ball thread its a few pages back. Should be a fantastic night there is others in the same boat as you and its an excellent way to meet people. Let me know if you fancy some tickets... theres not many left and the end of this week is the deadline. The Joondalup resort hotel is a fantastic place, the tickets are 130.00 p.p which includes luxury christmas buffet and 5 hours of free flowing wines/local beers/soft drinks and dancing 7pm - midnight lots of things going on like luxury raffles, magicians to entertain guests etc... Dont worry no need to wear your ball gown.. ha ha just a good excuse to get dressed up. thanks julie:Joondalup:
Old Dec 13th 2007, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

Jessica25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Charlotte and Paul,
Hope you guys are ok, we moved over to perth in november too and we also live in cottesloe and would like to make some more friends, so message us back when you get this and we could meet at the OBH or somewhere for a beer,
be great to hear from you, Jess and Max
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:24 am
Just Joined

tjcherryz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlotte and paul
Hi All,

Charlie and me are just settling in to Ozzie Life but love to meet some new friends in the Perth Area.

We are living in Cottesloe and living the dream, so please get in touch if you fancy meeting up for a beer or three!!!

Paul and Charlie
dont know if I have replied to this properly! anyway would love to catch up for the three!! or more beers.
lived in perth for a few years now, loving it but miss my mates
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Jessica25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tjcherryz
dont know if I have replied to this properly! anyway would love to catch up for the three!! or more beers.
lived in perth for a few years now, loving it but miss my mates
For sure, let us know- we're always up for a beer x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:30 am
Just Joined

tjcherryz is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds great make time and date and we be there