Reload this Page >

NEW FRIENDS NORTH PERTH

NEW FRIENDS NORTH PERTH

Old Jul 24th 2010, 10:11 am
Just Joined

NEWPANDA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEW FRIENDS NORTH PERTH

Hi
I am looking to make new friends in North Perth. We are a couple who are both 40 and have 3 kids. Looking for friends of a similair age who would like to get together for barbies, parties, days at the park etc. If anyone is interested in meeting up, please let me know!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

JulieFulie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEW FRIENDS NORTH PERTH

Originally Posted by NEWPANDA
Hi
I am looking to make new friends in North Perth. We are a couple who are both 40 and have 3 kids. Looking for friends of a similair age who would like to get together for barbies, parties, days at the park etc. If anyone is interested in meeting up, please let me know!
Hi, we are also a couple who are nearly 40 with three children (14, 11 and 3) who live in the northern suburbs of Perth. Where are you? We live in Iluka and would love to meet up with you one weekend. How long have you been in Perth?
Old Jul 25th 2010, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all

Hi, we are similar in age, with 2 children, and are moving over in about 6 weeks. We are hoping to find a rental in Kinross.

How are you finding things so far? Which suburb are you in? Would love to hear your experiences
Old Jul 26th 2010, 1:01 am
Just Joined

NEWPANDA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JulieFulie
Hi, we are also a couple who are nearly 40 with three children (14, 11 and 3) who live in the northern suburbs of Perth. Where are you? We live in Iluka and would love to meet up with you one weekend. How long have you been in Perth?
Hi We are in Clarkson renting at the moment but are looking to move in the next month or so. We have been in Perth since November and so far it's been good with a few bumps here and there. Missing family mostly but thats the choice you make. Let me know when you would like to meet up as you are not that far. I have just joined but it won'e let me private message you. do you know why? cheers Joe
Old Jul 26th 2010, 3:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NEWPANDA
Hi We are in Clarkson renting at the moment but are looking to move in the next month or so. We have been in Perth since November and so far it's been good with a few bumps here and there. Missing family mostly but thats the choice you make. Let me know when you would like to meet up as you are not that far. I have just joined but it won'e let me private message you. do you know why? cheers Joe
Just tried to look at the private message you sent me but it won't let me access it because I have only made two posts on here and you need to have made three but this makes three posts now so I will go and see if I can read it now!!
Old Jul 26th 2010, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

sean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nice

hi
we are moving to north perth in 2 weeks yippee
we are in quinns rock for 9 weeks then hoping to rent anywhere from kinross to padbury
anyone living there now have any advice about schooling for a 5 year old 11 year old and a 13 year old, also looking for friends, i am in my early forties and mandy is 38
sean
Old Jul 26th 2010, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sean bassett
hi
we are moving to north perth in 2 weeks yippee
we are in quinns rock for 9 weeks then hoping to rent anywhere from kinross to padbury
anyone living there now have any advice about schooling for a 5 year old 11 year old and a 13 year old, also looking for friends, i am in my early forties and mandy is 38
sean
Hi Sean

You must be really excited, two weeks to go, I remember it well, all those goodbyes! We have been here for 10 months and started off in Quinns Rocks where we stayed for six months then moved a few suburbs south to Iluka which suits us better in terms of location, schools etc. We have a three year old, an 11 year old who goes to Beaumaris primary in Ocean Reef and a 14 year old who goes to Ocean Reef Senior also in Ocean Reef. We are very happy with Beaumaris, maybe a bit less so with the senior school but good secondary schools are hard to find unless you want to go private though I hear that Woodvale is very good.

Would be great to meet up when you arrive, I'll send you a PM with my details. Good luck!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

At last people in our age group Hubs is 49, I'm 45 in Sept (party time!) and we have 2 boys aged 13 and 11. A meet up at some point sounds in order, let the kids play and the adults drink whatever floats your boat!!
I work all week, but get every other Friday off due to the fact I have to work the Saturday, but when I work Mon-Fri I get the whole weekend off, does that make any sense to anyone Anyway, happy to meet up, talk on the phone to say hello, whatever is easier.
Lets get together and have some fun!!
Catkin