Reload this Page >

New friends for a 2nd time round new mum

New friends for a 2nd time round new mum

Old Dec 17th 2009, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

lilymoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New friends for a 2nd time round new mum

Hi
Im very new to this site and was hoping to be able to chat and maybe meet up with our bubs on occasion for walks and adult chat (my 7 week old girl lily is limited to smiles at the moment
I have only lived in australia since Sept 08 after emigrating from the UK and friendships are limited as it is and now having a bub at home, new friends in a similar situation would be lovely or just other new mums.
I currently live nr Brisbane (South Side) but could travel south towards the gold coast or into Brisbane for meets with likeminded people.
Sorry for the rambling........the lack of daytime chat seems to do this to me
Would love to speak to other new mums soon so please get in touch
Mum to Lily 'Moo' as my 19 yr old daughter calls her
Thanks for reading
Sharon
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 4:30 am
Just Joined

Post Re: New friends for a 2nd time round new mum

Hi,
Ive received a private message but cant access it. If the person reading sent this, please send me a message on here or tell me how I can access this.
Thanks

Sharon
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 7:36 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New friends for a 2nd time round new mum

Originally Posted by lilymoo
Hi,
Ive received a private message but cant access it. If the person reading sent this, please send me a message on here or tell me how I can access this.
Thanks

Sharon
You need 3 posts to access. Do one more to be certain, then try it.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

Clackkit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lilymoo
Hi
Im very new to this site and was hoping to be able to chat and maybe meet up with our bubs on occasion for walks and adult chat (my 7 week old girl lily is limited to smiles at the moment
I have only lived in australia since Sept 08 after emigrating from the UK and friendships are limited as it is and now having a bub at home, new friends in a similar situation would be lovely or just other new mums.
I currently live nr Brisbane (South Side) but could travel south towards the gold coast or into Brisbane for meets with likeminded people.
Sorry for the rambling........the lack of daytime chat seems to do this to me
Would love to speak to other new mums soon so please get in touch
Mum to Lily 'Moo' as my 19 yr old daughter calls her
Thanks for reading
Sharon

Hia, where abouts in south brissy are you? I'm in Boronia Heights and have an 18 month old daughter and my second baby due March.
Would be lovely to meet up Im always looking to meet new friends and make new little friends for Leela.
xx
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

Hi Clackkit
Im in Daisy Hill - not sure how far away it is from you? But would definetly be interested in meeting up for a coffee and chat? Let me know what you think xx
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:16 am
Just Joined

rachndave is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,
I too am fairly new with the site might have been a member for a while but not great at finding my way round yet!! I have just moved to hervey bay with my husband and 2 yr old and probably live a bit far away to meet up but if something could be sorted would love some chat time!!
Rachael
Old Jan 17th 2010, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

aussiegem-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, My husband and I are moving to Brisbane in October (in Colchester Essex at mo) I have a 3 yr old and a little boy due in May so would love to meet up with other Mums shortly after our arrival. Can I contact you when we get there? 22hour flight with a 5 month old and a 3yr old!! Wish us luck!
Gemma Rogers x
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi Gemma
Yes definetly give us a shout once you arrive......im sure things will be chaotic for some time once you're here , but if you need any advice on anything at all, just let us know. We've been here just over 16 months so far and loving every minute of it.
Cheers
Sharon