Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Freinds Brisbane bayside

New Freinds Brisbane bayside

Old Dec 25th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all
Talking New Freinds Brisbane bayside

Hi!

Have just moved to Victoria Point have 2 sons 3 years old and 1 year old. Would love to meet others with or without kids )
Are there any social events happening?

We are an indo-German couple who love travelling n meeting people!

Oh and I am looking for play groups too.

Thanks!
Old Dec 26th 2010, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all
Default Re: New Freinds Brisbane bayside

: O (
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by punoo
Hi!

Have just moved to Victoria Point have 2 sons 3 years old and 1 year old. Would love to meet others with or without kids )
Are there any social events happening?

We are an indo-German couple who love travelling n meeting people!

Oh and I am looking for play groups too.

Thanks!
Try contacting some of the people on this thread - thats the right end of the city for you http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=695746

Afraid I'm the other end and got no kids so not a lot of help. I can only point you to an adult day out, the New Years Day drinks in the city - not sure if thats of any interest to you?
Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your msgs Polly!
)
Old Jan 4th 2011, 9:30 am
Just Joined

massageandpamper is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New Freinds Brisbane bayside

Hiya

We are moving to Cleveland in the next 2 weeks and we have a little girl who is nearly 3 and would love a playmate :-) we are new to the area and would love to meet up sometime. email me [email protected] if you fancy meeting. we move in on the 22nd Jan and have already looked up a dance class for me and Emma and swimming lessons too it seems to be a lovely area.

Donna
x
Old Jan 9th 2011, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

BaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really nice

Hi ladies
We moved to Cleveland last year and really like it here, but we haven't met many other local families yet. We have 2 children, aged 5 and 1. Would be lovely to make some new friends in the bayside area.
Deb
Old Jan 10th 2011, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BaysideC
Hi ladies
We moved to Cleveland last year and really like it here, but we haven't met many other local families yet. We have 2 children, aged 5 and 1. Would be lovely to make some new friends in the bayside area.
Deb
Hi Deb,

Will be great to meet up.
We are going to be in Victoria point from this friday onwards.
I am going to pm you my details.

See you )
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:11 am
Just Joined

BaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really nice

Great, we should be able to make it on Friday, I just need to post a bit more so I can read PM
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:08 am
Just Joined

massageandpamper is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New Freinds Brisbane bayside

Hi Deb

We are moving to Cleveland on the 22nd Jan so would love to meet up after then. I am planning on having playdates on a friday as thats my only day off at the moment. Emma is nearly 3 now but enjoys playing with any age :-) look me up on facebook - [email protected] is my email address ;-) we can chat on there then until we move :-)

Donna
x
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really nice

Hi we are a young couple also with a young daughter who is 2 .We are looking to move to cleveland in April and would love to here from people who live there what the area is like my email is [email protected] Would be great to meet up with others from here
Old Jan 19th 2011, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

heldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really niceheldownunder is just really nice

Hi all
In manly since december and have a 5 and 3 yo ...
Have parents here currently but will organise a picnic mid feb in the area - i think you are on brisbannittes (facebook) but the latest meet was cancelled..
There seems to be lots of newbies with children in the area so it'll be great to catch up in the week
Helen
Old Jan 20th 2011, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by heldownunder
Hi all
In manly since december and have a 5 and 3 yo ...
Have parents here currently but will organise a picnic mid feb in the area - i think you are on brisbannittes (facebook) but the latest meet was cancelled..
There seems to be lots of newbies with children in the area so it'll be great to catch up in the week
Helen
Hi Helen will be great to catch up. There is a get together organised on the Australian day but I guess you wont be coming as your parents are here. Just give me a shout when you would like to meet up. I have a 3 and 1 year old.