New Fosters ad

Old Jul 18th 2003, 10:55 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Fosters ad

Just seen the new Fosters TV ad with the aussie bungy jumper & the crocodile. Very funny !.
Old Jul 20th 2003, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

kaleb777 is an unknown quantity at this point

We don't get Fosters adds in Australia. No one here drinks the stuff.
Old Jul 20th 2003, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats a shame your missing out on the best advert i've seen in a long time.

Cheers
Karen
Old Jul 20th 2003, 12:33 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree....REALLY funny ad!
Old Jul 20th 2003, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

sorry guy's can't agree..

i watched it several times during the g.p thinking i had missed something..

nope it's poor and a very tired old 'joke' ........

not worthy of a decent british advertising company/budget that's for sure

all the recent fosters ad's seem to be not quite in the top flight league -more advertising manager than advertising director grade...

still , i long ago gave up drinking fosters due to the chemicals they pump into it...

bad beer- bad headaches..

cheers

richard
Old Jul 20th 2003, 3:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well pardon us for enjoying ourselves.....!!

On the subject of ads, and I'm SURE its been mentioned before - anyone in Oz remember the "bugger" ad for the toyota ute, with the dog lying in the mud..... hadn't laughed so much in years !
Old Jul 20th 2003, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I agree with you a great ad. When are they going to show a few more of those Castlemaine ads? They were fab.
Old Jul 20th 2003, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well made us laugh !!

Must just have droll sense of humour

footie chick
Old Jul 20th 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like that advert...

First of all I thought the croc had really bitten his head. Then realised it was a mess about. :scared:

BooBoo
Old Jul 20th 2003, 8:15 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

It made me laugh aswell.

Jo
Old Jul 20th 2003, 9:12 pm
earlswood

I laughed my wotsits off!! Only the Ozzies could come up with an adverts like that to advertise the new head system on a pint of beer.

Earlswood

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

Originally posted by earlswood
I laughed my wotsits off!! Only the Ozzies could come up with an adverts like that to advertise the new head system on a pint of beer.

Earlswood

this got me thinking along the pb lines of brits being 'dreamers' about australia/australians etc..

so with a little asking i found-

fosters for the uk is brewed in reading at the courage brewery just off the m4

the ad was the invention of M& C Saatchi in London

so basically it's nothing to do with australia/australians in any way shape or form.......j

just ad men playing on our guliability about all things australians perhaps...??

maybe pb has a point??

cheers

richard
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

But its FUNNY!!
doesn't matter if its brewed in Worthing and marketed as Canadian (totally random examples there, not offence to anyone intended!). It still makes (some of) us laugh......
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Fosters ad

arhhh .... but does anyone remember the advert with Skippy the kangaroo and the rolos ???