Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New date for Gold Coast meet

New date for Gold Coast meet

Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:54 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New date for Gold Coast meet

Dear All,
I have just had a PM from Pasquil (she`s of to mauritius and can`t post) to advise the new date will be 21st November (sunday) and not 28th. I couldnt make the 28th and so Sharon asked me to ask all of you if the 21st November would be ok. Sorry to muck everyone around, Regards Louisa
Old Oct 31st 2004, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: New date for Gold Coast meet

Originally Posted by robertd
Dear All,
I have just had a PM from Pasquil (she`s of to mauritius and can`t post) to advise the new date will be 21st November (sunday) and not 28th. I couldnt make the 28th and so Sharon asked me to ask all of you if the 21st November would be ok. Sorry to muck everyone around, Regards Louisa
Fine by me Louisa.

Do you want to put it on the other thread mate?

See you soon
debsx
Old Oct 31st 2004, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

gazza22222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Louisa

The 21st November is OK for us, just ring me and let me know the time & place. I will e-mail Trevglas about it. We have also recently met a welsh couple who have been here on the Gold Coast for two years and want to come along. I will also mention it to the 'Scousers' who moved to Robina and who we bought our house from.

Should be quite a party?

We need to get a union flag on a big pole from somewhere for it, so we can use it every time we meet up etc.

Speak to you soon

Gazza

Originally Posted by robertd
Dear All,
Old Oct 31st 2004, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gazza22222
Hi Louisa

The 21st November is OK for us, just ring me and let me know the time & place. I will e-mail Trevglas about it. We have also recently met a welsh couple who have been here on the Gold Coast for two years and want to come along. I will also mention it to the 'Scousers' who moved to Robina and who we bought our house from.

Should be quite a party?

We need to get a union flag on a big pole from somewhere for it, so we can use it every time we meet up etc.

Speak to you soon

Gazza
Hiya Gazza
Nice to meet you and Jean and your daughter the other night. Will call you this week.

debs
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:15 am
Just Joined

pluma is an unknown quantity at this point

The 21st of November's ok for me and the family......

all the best pluma ( formally the plumber )