Reload this Page >

New Citizenship Legislation... Continue

New Citizenship Legislation... Continue

Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default New Citizenship Legislation... Continue

Hi
This morning I talked to Mr. John Cobb citizenship adviser and he confirmed that the new legislation will NOT exclude current PR visa holders.

he said the Mr. Cobb is going to introduce the new legislation probably on Nov.

I know I am a good talker
But the adviser was very friendly and listened to what i said, but as i said i am not a good talker so i could not convince him with anything

what i think that we have to talk to Mr. Cobb so maybe we can do something about this

Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:06 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Citizenship Legislation... Continue

Originally Posted by NewOZ
Hi
This morning I talked to Mr. John Cobb citizenship adviser and he confirmed that the new legislation will NOT exclude current PR visa holders.

he said the Mr. Cobb is going to introduce the new legislation probably on Nov.

I know I am a good talker
But the adviser was very friendly and listened to what i said, but as i said i am not a good talker so i could not convince him with anything

what i think that we have to talk to Mr. Cobb so maybe we can do something about this

Another year is ok...makes it more exciting. No?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:10 am
Banned

exciting.???????

you can have more excitement and dont apply for citizenship at all
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:11 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

exciting.???????

you can have more excitement and dont apply for citizenship at all
whats your rush?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:18 am
Banned

its just because i prepared my papers to apply within few months

and I want to be an MP in Parliament
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:21 am
small steps long journey

its just because i prepared my papers to apply within few months

and I want to be an MP in Parliament
Thats a good reason. Ever thought of protesting outside Parliment? Would raise your profile for future elections and get to see what Canberra is like for when you move there.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive me for being sceptical, but I don't think that a bunch of newly arrived migrants are likely to either be able to a) speak to the Minister for Citizenship and Multiculturalism, or b) change his mind about anything.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:26 am
Banned

at least we will do our best