Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:36 am
Account Closed

La Vida loca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

New tavern in Butler is to be named St George, Northern Pommy Suburbs in perth, and have British emblems on the outside.

Anyone else heard the same?

Be like a scene from Tenerife, Bobbys bar, all drunk poms and loud music, pure class.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:23 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

Or a regular bunch of locals enjoying a quiet drink, just like anyone else?

It does happen, you know.

Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Exclamation Re: New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

not true,

going to be called "rose and crown"

doc
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Default Re: New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

Bobbys bar was always fun vash, It will be a vibrant hang out for sure up there, one thing is for sure it will be used for its purpose....

Another one I heard was the pommy puncher

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Or a regular bunch of locals enjoying a quiet drink, just like anyone else?

It does happen, you know.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2n1wfpc.gif
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
New tavern in Butler is to be named St George, Northern Pommy Suburbs in perth, and have British emblems on the outside.

Anyone else heard the same?

Be like a scene from Tenerife, Bobbys bar, all drunk poms and loud music, pure class.
What difference does it make to you? Do you live in the neighbourhood? Would calling it "The Uluru" make you happier?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice

God I hate it up there!
I am English but came here to get away from that culture and came for a new life.
not carry on from when I left school.I can see it now all lads in soccer tops fights Fri n SAt nights.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all

Originally Posted by docgp
not true,

doc
Exactly where is this new tavern going to be situated? Thought Butler already had a tavern?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:04 am
Account Closed

Sue,
Theres one good thing about it, it keeps all the yocals there, no need to travel anywhere else.

Originally Posted by sue1964
God I hate it up there!
I am English but came here to get away from that culture and came for a new life.
not carry on from when I left school.I can see it now all lads in soccer tops fights Fri n SAt nights.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:05 am
Account Closed

opposite the pommy shop and the pommy cafe....

Originally Posted by northernlights
Exactly where is this new tavern going to be situated? Thought Butler already had a tavern?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:47 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

"St George"? theres now way you are dragon me down there.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:35 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

God I hate it up there!
Then don't come around. Nobody is forcing you to go to Butler or anywhere else.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

hoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by northernlights

The tavern is being built on the corner of Kingsbridge Boulevard and Wadhurst Road. It will be known as The Cornerstone Ale House and is due to open by the end of this year.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice

Why bother emergrating if wanting to live in a mini England!
Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:58 am
Still alive

Why bother emergrating if wanting to live in a mini England!
So you've emigrated to an area where there are no other English?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 4:18 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: New Butler Tavern Named "St George"

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
New tavern in Butler is to be named St George
Originally Posted by docgp
Originally Posted by hoveactually
It will be known as The Cornerstone Ale House
Righto, well I'm glad we cleared that up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.