Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Brisbane, looking to meet new friends

New to Brisbane, looking to meet new friends

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default New to Brisbane, looking to meet new friends

Hi all, we have recently arrived in Brisbane and are starting to miss home so we decided it's time to get out there and make new friends. Myself Terri 29, OH Darren also 29 and our little girl Ellie 15 months. Would love to meet at the park so the kids can play whilst adults enjoy a B.B.Q and maybe a beer or five!
Darren is also footie mad and missing it so any matches that anyone knows of would be of great interest to him. I think he is getting fed up of playing football with Ellie, he says its just not the same!!!!
Hope to hear from you
Terri x
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Re: New to Brisbane, looking to meet new friends

Wow hi to both of you we arrive in Brisbane on the 28th of this month we leave this Sunday (Nick Suzy Samuel and Oliver) we would love to meet up, our children private message me if you like.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

So sorry typed to quickly and didnt check my message but you can catch my drift , yes we would be intrested in meeting, Nick 27, Suzy ..... ,Samuel 8, Oliver nearly 3. Hope to hear from you Suzy
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh and just one more thing check the Brisbane meet ups from what i have read they seem to be very popular, there is a family bbq at one of the parks this weekend and i believe there is a good crowd going. Have a seacr on the meet ups section of this forum.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suzyt
Oh and just one more thing check the Brisbane meet ups from what i have read they seem to be very popular, there is a family bbq at one of the parks this weekend and i believe there is a good crowd going. Have a seacr on the meet ups section of this forum.

Hi again, I did notice that there was a meet up this weekend but cant make it. Will hopefully make the next one and looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Cheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to all

Check out the Mummy Meets South Brisbane thread as well.

We are not all from South Brisbane (My lcan - North Brisbane) and meet alternate Wednesday / Friday in the city somewhere so its nice and central- South Bank / New Farm.

There are children all pre school age for your toddler to play with and mums to share a natter with.

Next meet tomorrow Friday at New Farm 10.00am kick off. Next week will be a Wednesday. If you are free, come along. We will make you very welcome.

Take care

Karen
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cheshire Karen
Check out the Mummy Meets South Brisbane thread as well.

We are not all from South Brisbane (My lcan - North Brisbane) and meet alternate Wednesday / Friday in the city somewhere so its nice and central- South Bank / New Farm.

There are children all pre school age for your toddler to play with and mums to share a natter with.

Next meet tomorrow Friday at New Farm 10.00am kick off. Next week will be a Wednesday. If you are free, come along. We will make you very welcome.

Take care

Karen
Hi Karen, will do my best to make wednesday, gonna check out the thread now. Thanks Terri x