Reload this Page >

New Book - Where to Live in Auckland

Wikiposts

New Book - Where to Live in Auckland

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Aus taxes stupidity. Do you pay the stupid tax?
If I did not, where you would get your income? You see - ozzies just waiting to fleece poms. Still the pickpockets?
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:42 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Wilf
If I did not, where you would get your income? You see - ozzies just waiting to fleece poms. Still the pickpockets?
I recieve none of your income or that of other Poms, that I am aware of. Poms may be wooly headed but last time I looked Aussies were fleecing sheep. I do shear a few Brits and Yanks, handy money but I do not keep the fleeces. Not the pickpocketer you would make me out.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I recieve none of your income or that of other Poms, that I am aware of. Poms may be wooly headed but last time I looked Aussies were fleecing sheep. I do shear a few Brits and Yanks, handy money but I do not keep the fleeces. Not the pickpocketer you would make me out.
You get my money throuhg the very limited publicly funded services here but they are terrible so not much there.

Poms keep this holey boat afloat so that's why so many young ozzies are jumping ship. Ozzies leave, idiots come. A fair swap?
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:52 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You get my money throuhg the very limited publicly funded services here but they are terrible so not much there.

Poms keep this holey boat afloat so that's why so many young ozzies are jumping ship. Ozzies leave, idiots come. A fair swap?
Assertions, unsubstantiated rant ravings. You have had this rant before. Time to stump up some substantiateable facts.

Last edited by Megalania; Jun 3rd 2003 at 1:59 pm.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Assertions, unsubstantiated rant ravings. You have had this rant before. Time to stump up some substatiatable facts.
When I gave you a puzzle to solve you got it wrong so I give you the gist and leave the numbers for another day.

Youngsters leave in droves - even my own kids thank god for their future - and deluded dreamers join the sinking ship.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 2:01 pm
Banned

When I gave you a puzzle to solve you got it wrong so I give you the gist and leave the numbers for another day.

Youngsters leave in droves - even my own kids thank god for their future - and deluded dreamers join the sinking ship.
More unsubstantiated rant raving. May be true, may be false. If you can not be bothered with substantiation then be know as a useless ranter.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

More unsubstantiated rant raving. May be true, may be false. If you can not be bothered with substantiation then be know as a useless ranter.
I am in the land of useless one pot screamers so perhaps I have learnt my trade too well?
Roughly, 50% of poms leave in the end. And what will they have learnt? That they can scrape by at a dole income level in an english speaking country that shows the BBC for a bit of decent telly. What an adventure.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 2:20 pm
Banned

I am in the land of useless one pot screamers so perhaps I have learnt my trade too well?
Roughly, 50% of poms leave in the end. And what will they have learnt? That they can scrape by at a dole income level in an english speaking country that shows the BBC for a bit of decent telly. What an adventure.
Its the other 50% with whom I have issues, and you are but one. It appears you know something of the score but stand around acosting passersby so you can bend their ears with your whinge whining.

Passable valid on this forum but instead of whinge whining which NO-ONE will take as other than a feeble attempt to offload your fleas onto someone else, GIVE SOME SUBSTANTIABLE INFORMATION.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its the other 50% with whom I have issues, and you are but one. It appears you know something of the score but stand around acosting passersby so you can bend their ears with your whinge whining.

Passable valid on this forum but instead of whinge whining which NO-ONE will take as other than a feeble attempt to offload your fleas onto someone else, GIVE SOME SUBSTANTIABLE INFORMATION.
I am giving life experience here which you can't find anywhere else. I'll get voted off soon for being too realistic anyway so no worries for you cobber.
I am playing at being a warning sign post. I cannot be bothered to find tables of numbers with this that and the other. I know what I know and so does anyone who has been here a few years.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 3:08 pm
Banned

I am giving life experience here which you can't find anywhere else. I'll get voted off soon for being too realistic anyway so no worries for you cobber.
I am playing at being a warning sign post. I cannot be bothered to find tables of numbers with this that and the other. I know what I know and so does anyone who has been here a few years.
Another innumerate whingy Pom. Perhaps Aus Immigration could use innumeracy tests as a surrogate for a Whinge Quotient test.