New to the bay.

Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:42 am
Kevin and Tracy

kevinandtracy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the bay.

Hi to all. Am new to this so. We left Uk in 1992 and moved to Adelaide. then i went and got offered a job up here in Qld, so we moved again, now we are trying to settle here, but due to lack of barbie invites finding it hard. We have 2 boys 17 and 13. looking meet families of same or sim, give us a call.
[email protected]
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the bay.

I'll be over there on the 8th, the family will follow when the house completes.
I'm up for a meet, my kids are only young, 5 & 2'ish.

Ian
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
where abouts in the Bayside are you??
Our 2 boys are 15 and 13.
Welcome to Queensland
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:51 am
Kevin and Tracy

HI there, we are at Ormiston not far from you at Redland.
And thanks for the welcome.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you a pm
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Sent you a pm
Not got it
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all

hi kevinandtracey

I'm Heather and came to Oz in Oct 2006 and are in Ormiston, boy 14 and girl 12. Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime - will be at Coffee Secret Raby Bay on Thursday 12 if you're interested

Heather
Old Dec 31st 2006, 6:03 am
Kevin and Tracy

would love to meet up sometime for a coffee. Maybe next week before i go back to work on 8th
Old Dec 31st 2006, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

Hi Kevin and Tracey

I have a boy nearly 16 and a girl of 11. We are down in Point Halloran at Victoria Point. A group of girls have started meeting on Thursday at 12.00 at Coffee Secret at Raby Bay. There is also an evening meeting up organised for the evening the following week on the 12th, same place.

Sorry, edited to say you are both welcome.

I have also sent you a pm.

Kathy x

Last edited by kt.2006; Dec 31st 2006 at 6:34 am. Reason: both welcome
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:09 am
Kevin and Tracy

Hi Kathy, will try and get to coffee secret on Thurs, hope to see you there.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

Sorry I should have said that the evening meeting is on Thursday 11th (not 12th) at Coffee Secret.

Kathy x
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

yorksinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. I'm Polly. Not having had many responses to my recent posting (was probably too specific), am nosing into others... any chance I could join the daytime get-together at Raby Bay with a little one in tow? Am also a bit confused... is it this Thurs or next?
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 6:41 am
Kevin and Tracy

Hi Polly, I am new to this as well, i think there is a meeting this thurs, so I am going to go down anyway, I have not been before, so at least we could meet if no one else is there, although im sure others will respond now.

Tracy
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yorksinoz
Hi all. I'm Polly. Not having had many responses to my recent posting (was probably too specific), am nosing into others... any chance I could join the daytime get-together at Raby Bay with a little one in tow? Am also a bit confused... is it this Thurs or next?
Hope this helps Polly

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=410645&page=2
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:10 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Hiya guys
i will be there at 12 noon on thursday the 4th and look forward to seeing everybody :-)
I have another newbie coming with me :-)
she is 21 and arrived here yesterday am (1st Jan 2007) to start her new life in Oz after being born here and moving back to the UK when she was 3 years old.
I wish you all a happy and magical new year and look forward to seeing you all soon
Angie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.