Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Australian holiday resort

New Australian holiday resort

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future
Default New Australian holiday resort

Attached Thumbnails New Australian holiday resort-worstresortnameever_1.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

How long will this one last
Joanne
Old Jun 17th 2003, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Originally posted by jopaulss
How long will this one last
Joanne
I thought skippy was pretty tame
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:23 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

WAHEYYYYYYYY that is Classic.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:33 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Somewhere in oz....i think it was near beerwah (n of brissie) we drove thru a small place called bald nob Got a piccie of me under the road sign !
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:35 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

yeah thats Brisbane.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:38 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by paulf
yeah thats Brisbane.
Live just down the road from pratts bottom now tho
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:41 pm
?????????

Oh dear
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:30 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PeteY
Somewhere in oz....i think it was near beerwah (n of brissie) we drove thru a small place called bald nob Got a piccie of me under the road sign !
Nice one, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri isn't it.

Bald Knob is at the top of the Landsborough Range on the road from Landsborough to Maleny.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PeteY
how is she nowadayze ?

Old Jun 18th 2003, 2:33 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: New Australian holiday resort

should have a thread of funny place and business names etc.

Anyone live down the Goldcoast?.... there was until recently a car dealership called "Mike Hunt" motors .. I wish I had taken a photo of it - last time I drove that way it was closed down

Here's a photo of my local tackle shop (that too has closed down recently) - (the sign for the live worms which is erected over the Vets practice next door and not above his own tackle shop).

For anyone who uses live worms for fishing - think again! You just never know where these Aussies get them from.... hard times
Attached Thumbnails New Australian holiday resort-worm-shop.jpg