Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Australia and New Zealand Magazine

New Australia and New Zealand Magazine

Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

jnewlife will become famous soon enough
Default New Australia and New Zealand Magazine

Just picked up a copy of "Australia and New Zealand" magazine issue 1. It's got a varietry of stuff on Melbourne, Blue Mountains, food, wine, stories of relocations, house examples. Also has lots of glossy photos of Oz, which makes you realise what a change awaits and also want to get there tomorrow!! It is £3.75 (got mine from whsmith).
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:01 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Australia and New Zealand Magazine

Originally Posted by jnewlife
Just picked up a copy of "Australia and New Zealand" magazine issue 1. It's got a varietry of stuff on Melbourne, Blue Mountains, food, wine, stories of relocations, house examples. Also has lots of glossy photos of Oz, which makes you realise what a change awaits and also want to get there tomorrow!! It is £3.75 (got mine from whsmith).

whats it called mate, Icant find the magazine on the net

Justin
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eljustino

Justin
It's literally called 'Australia and New Zealand magazine'. Issue 1. Published in Bath by MerrickMedia.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:05 pm
jackie

Smile Re: New Australia and New Zealand Magazine

Justin
Hi,
If you order it through Merricks Media ltd on phone no 01225 786800 you will get the first three months subscription for only £6.

Bye for now
Jackie

Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New Australia and New Zealand Magazine

Originally Posted by jackie
Hi,
If you order it through Merricks Media ltd on phone no 01225 786800 you will get the first three months subscription for only £6.

Bye for now
Jackie
I think it's a good read....Melbourne week one Syney week two ,waiting for Perth next
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:55 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mindblower
I think it's a good read....Melbourne week one Syney week two ,waiting for Perth next

fantastic will order it dfirst thing in the mornign cheers

justin
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:58 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

fantastic will order it dfirst thing in the mornign cheers

justin

http://www.merricksmedia.co.uk/pages...nes/australia/

herres the link you can order it online as well
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

drew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jnewlife
Thanks for sharing that, I'm going to order mine tomorrow.

Andrew.