Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Aussie Magazine!!

New Aussie Magazine!!

Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:48 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking New Aussie Magazine!!

Apologies in advance if i'm the last one to catch on but there is a new magazine out called ""Australia & New Zealand" published by Merricks Media Ltd. Unlike all the other similar magazines on the shelves it is dedicated entirely to A&NZ. Costs £3.75 and its packed full of good stuff - not loads of ads

J
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:53 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Aussie Magazine!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Apologies in advance if i'm the last one to catch on but there is a new magazine out called ""Australia & New Zealand" published by Merricks Media Ltd. Unlike all the other similar magazines on the shelves it is dedicated entirely to A&NZ. Costs £3.75 and its packed full of good stuff - not loads of ads

J
There was a thread on this yesterday.

I rang them this morning and got the first three issues (every other month) for £6.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335985
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:53 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

J
can you get it in the shops or is it mail order???
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Perthforme

got it in Smiths today mate
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:55 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Apparently it is exclusive to WH Smiths. I called them this morning too to subscribe for the 3 issues for £6. It is bi-monthly so that should last me 6 months!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:58 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

got it in Smiths today mate
cool will look 4 it in my local one
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
There was a thread on this yesterday.

I rang them this morning and got the first three issues (every other month) for £6.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335985
i had a sneaky feeling that might be the case - too slow to be last thats me!!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:03 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

J
You are the last to catch on. There have been at least 2 posts about this in the last couple of days.

Me, I don't think iw was worth the £3.75, you can find out most of the stuff in it on the internet for nowt, but them I'm a tightwad as I'm saving for oz....................

Cheers