New to this! Any advice?

New to this! Any advice?

Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

kentboy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink New to this! Any advice?

Hi all,

This is my first time using this site.
I am currently in Manchester (UK) and am migrating to Sydney with my ozzie wife at the end of June. The advice on this site is great, really useful info.

Still awaiting spouse visa...we lodged everything over 2 weeks ago & have heard nothing. Does anyone know if this is normal proceedure?

When we arrive in Oz I want to do some casual but fairly well paid work in the short term before I commit to another job in sales!
Has anyone got any suggestions of what I could do without specific experience?

Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:31 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this! Any advice?

Originally Posted by kentboy78
Hi all,

This is my first time using this site.
I am currently in Manchester (UK) and am migrating to Sydney with my ozzie wife at the end of June. The advice on this site is great, really useful info.

Still awaiting spouse visa...we lodged everything over 2 weeks ago & have heard nothing. Does anyone know if this is normal proceedure?

When we arrive in Oz I want to do some casual but fairly well paid work in the short term before I commit to another job in sales!
Has anyone got any suggestions of what I could do without specific experience?

Hi, welcome.

There are plenty of people here at various stages of a spouse visa (me included). I think DIMIA are quite quick for spouse visas, so you will probably be OK for your June deadline.

As far as work goes, I cant really help, I'm not there yet. As with most places in the UK though, the higher paid jobs are for the most skilled.

Bye
Claire