Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Never realised I would miss Fraser so much!!

Never realised I would miss Fraser so much!!

Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:25 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Never realised I would miss Fraser so much!!

Things have been really quiet on here over the last few days and I am being made more and more aware all the time of the absence of Fraser I guess he is really busy getting tax numbers, schooling, housing, jobs etc all sorted.

Either that or he is busy drinking Caroline Gorka out of house and home

Hope all is well Fraser if you see this, and that things are coming together.

Anne x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never realised I would miss Fraser so much!!

Awww yeah Anne,
didn't kow him that much but his avatar made me smile.
hope your ok Anne
love lace xx
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:44 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Things have been really quiet on here over the last few days and I am being made more and more aware all the time of the absence of Fraser I guess he is really busy getting tax numbers, schooling, housing, jobs etc all sorted.

Anne x
Probably the second one

I'm surprised he hasn't been on actually, though I remember our first few days were pretty hectic too.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

used to live in Murrarie in Brisbane, is judy's shop still there by any chance?
cheers Lace x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:53 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
used to live in Murrarie in Brisbane, is judy's shop still there by any chance?
cheers Lace x
Doesn't ring a bell. There are only 3 or 4 shops here as far as I've spotted - just by the train station. There are a couple of shops further up Railway Terrace that have shut down.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep used to live there honey in 1985!
I loved it
Went to Winnum for the day and nearly got my head took off by a pelican on one of the big sticks out of the water. That will teach me to pose for a pic lol
lace x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She made a great just burger and that is the first time I found out about Durex celotape. I tell you that brought a whole meaning to celotape lol
lace x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

Yep used to live there honey in 1985!
I loved it
Went to Winnum for the day and nearly got my head took off by a pelican on one of the big sticks out of the water. That will teach me to pose for a pic lol
lace x
It's not a bad place. Though it's hard work getting a response from the neighbours, except for the nice American woman across the road. And there's the K-Mart Plaza just the other side of the park, which is OK for most things.

Those pelicans .... bloody dangerous they are
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They sure are!
Ok have this one is the chicken factory still there, I used to work at it.
I used to sit on the park the one that is ajecent from the station
lace x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:03 pm
What's happening dudes?

They sure are!
Ok have this one is the chicken factory still there, I used to work at it.
I used to sit on the park the one that is ajecent from the station
lace x
I don't know about that one. There's all sorts of businesses behind the train station but I don't know what they do.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's the whole reason I want to come back, that and Bribie Island. I love it there, I lived on there too for a short while.

Long story and all that,
have a good day big guy and say hello to the old place for me, I miss it.
really melancholy now.
Night wmoore
lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:55 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Anne x
Ah, group hug

D D
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:41 am
Professional Princess

I miss Fraser too.

I suspect he is settling himself and his family in, getting over jetlag, doing all the usual stuff.

I hope everything works out for him and that he gets back on here with all his updates.

He kept us well updated when he was on his stop over.

Cant wait to hear his story.

I dont like it when our regulars aren't on the forum, I miss them.

Even Wombat,

Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Just think of all the stories he will have to tell when he returns!!!

Hope all is going well for them!!!

Roni
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:17 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Anne x

He's fine Very happy - and talkative the day we picked them up LOL

They have been busy, but met up with them the other night for a drink - and they are getting themselves out and about looking at houses etc, etc.

He can only get online via 'net cafe at the moment, but I'm sure he'll be back full force asap