Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Never mind the AFL garb, watch REAL Footy!

Wikiposts

Never mind the AFL garb, watch REAL Footy!

Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:27 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Ulujain
I will begrudge the former Carrara Koalas that they are now a formidable team. Three flags on the trot in a great achievement.

As much as I like Brisbane the city, I'll proudly display the red sash on black when I get home.

They played great today but unfortunetly James Hird ended up in hospital on his 200th game with broken ribs.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:33 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bordy
They played great today but unfortunetly James Hird ended up in hospital on his 200th game with broken ribs.
That boy and his injuries. At least he made 200, injuries regardless. Another great Essendon hero in Michael Long fell short by 10, all injury induced.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:34 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Ulujain
That boy and his injuries. At least he made 200, injuries regardless. Another great Essendon hero in Michael Long fell short by 10, all injury induced.

Lookout for there next star, Adam McPhee. What a player.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bordy
Have fun SB, took me a couple of years to get into it but I love it now. Not a bad wee team Brisbane either.
Dilemma, live at Brisbane but cousin plays for Western Bulldogs, and has sorted out some freebie tickets, so not sure who to follow tomorrow, shall just hope for some atmosphere!

Having never being a follower of Egg Chasing, since moving out here NRL has got under my skin, so went to watch the Broncos against the Raiders at Suncorp a few weeks back, 27,000 people but no atmosphere! Nice to drink ale in the seat though, with a cup holder as well.

Tomorrow AFLs turn.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

WhiteRose is on a distinguished road

And yet another Rugby League thread gets hijacked........
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:58 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by ScuntoBris
Dilemma, live at Brisbane
You make I laugh

jib
Old Jul 10th 2004, 2:23 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WhiteRose
And yet another Rugby League thread gets hijacked........
It's inevitable mate, the sport itself is hijacked rugby union.