Wikiposts

Nervous Newbie

Old May 19th 2005, 1:30 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nervous Newbie

Sent you some karma to say welcome and help with the nerves!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:32 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Don't know if they can help - they're in North Brisbane aren't they. Debsy is in Broadbeach, there are others around that area but can't think of names offhand. Trevglas is near but not on here much.

Just done a quick search which came up with not a lot. Fraser appears to know Coolangatta as does "Taylor244".

If you go the members list, find them and send them an e-mail or pm. E-mail may be better if they don't find time to post they won't find time to read pm's if you get my drift.

Welcome by the way.

I have a book on the Gold Coast and now have a new scanner so if you have no luck shout and I will scan some pages for you.
I have the book on the Gold Coast, which I think is lovely by the way, and from that we have narrowed down our search a bit but would rather get the views of people who have moved there rather than the authors opinion if you get my drift.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:36 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Sent you some karma to say welcome and help with the nerves!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What's karma? Am feeling very foolish now!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team

It's a bit of nonsense that can be helpful and fun and can also be a complete waste of time Bottom left hand corner of a post is a box called........Karma. Click on it and you can give karma to someone you think has made a good post. If you click on "My Profile" at the top and scroll down you will see if anyone has sent you some and why.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:40 am

If you hover the mouse over the little blue box just under your name, that's karma. You can also give it to people (not that I'm hinting!) by clicking the "karma" button for the specific poster and you put in some nice comments and click the button.

p.s. dont feel foolish!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It's a bit of nonsense that can be helpful and fun and can also be a complete waste of time Bottom left hand corner of a post is a box called........Karma. Click on it and you can give karma to someone you think has made a good post. If you click on "My Profile" at the top and scroll down you will see if anyone has sent you some and why.
You beat me to it!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
You beat me to it!!!!!!
Bored oh and I type fast
Old May 19th 2005, 2:19 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never done this before so please go easy on me! We're awaiting the result of our TRA application (hubbie is a hairdresser) and planning on moving to the Gold Coast possibly Southport area or maybe Coolangatta. Anyone got an opinion on these areas good or bad?
Hellooooo!!
Old May 19th 2005, 3:54 am
maggy

I've never done this before so please go easy on me! We're awaiting the result of our TRA application (hubbie is a hairdresser) and planning on moving to the Gold Coast possibly Southport area or maybe Coolangatta. Anyone got an opinion on these areas good or bad?
cant answer your question just wanted to say hi to the forum

mags
xxx

Old May 19th 2005, 4:05 am
cheeky tart

Thank you to all who replied, getting more confident now. Still haven't been able to PM anyone though!
Old May 19th 2005, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Thank you to all who replied, getting more confident now. Still haven't been able to PM anyone though!
Hi just thought i would say hi and i am also waiting for my TRA for hairdressing it was ack. 13th april and we wait .We are heading to Adelaide so can,t comment on the Gold Coast, but i did work in Brsibane about 11years ago , so i should think things have changed abit now.I hope you hear soon and everyone tells me the TRA is the worst wait(p.s i am blonde can,t spell and not great on the computer thats why i cut hair) Good LUCK Tracy
Old May 19th 2005, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi We are waiting for my TRA to come back for hairdressing, it was ack. on the 13th april. so i know how you are feeling at the moment, everyone tells me this is the worst waiting time.We are heading for Adelaide so can,t say much about Gold Coast, i was there 11 years ago so i am sure it must of changed alot,but it was lovely then.All i know is there is alot of work for us hairdressers.so good luck and i hope you hear soon Tracy (blonde and not very good at spelling and computers p.s already typed this once and forgot to submit it) goodluck
Old May 19th 2005, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi We are waiting for my TRA to come back for hairdressing, it was ack. on the 13th april. so i know how you are feeling at the moment, everyone tells me this is the worst waiting time.We are heading for Adelaide so can,t say much about Gold Coast, i was there 11 years ago so i am sure it must of changed alot,but it was lovely then.All i know is there is alot of work for us hairdressers.so good luck and i hope you hear soon Tracy (blonde and not very good at spelling and computers p.s already typed this once and forgot to submit it) goodluck
Oh god a very blonde moment if you could see my lovely blushing at mo!!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 5:37 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by alinora9
Oh god a very blonde moment if you could see my lovely blushing at mo!!!!
TRA has made me go grey overnight. Thank god my other half is good with a tint brush! We used to live in Worthing many years ago (Durrington and Broadwater.) Have you told your clients you're leaving yet or are you going to wait until you have the visa in your hand?
Old May 19th 2005, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

hi,
we spent some time in coolangatta in Dec and we really loved it there, quite quiet though, but we quite like that.The beach is lovely and we saw dolphins swimming in the sea, which my girls loved.You would need to check on work situ though, if my hubbie can get work around there it`s where we would like to be.Also have a look at the Tweed area.
Southport is up from surfers, about an hour from coolangatta, but we never actually went there. we absolutely loved surfers but wouldn`t want to live there, more touristy(is that a word?)
good luck with your application
sam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.