Nervous Newbie

Old May 19th 2005, 12:37 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nervous Newbie

I've never done this before so please go easy on me! We're awaiting the result of our TRA application (hubbie is a hairdresser) and planning on moving to the Gold Coast possibly Southport area or maybe Coolangatta. Anyone got an opinion on these areas good or bad?
Old May 19th 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nervous Newbie

No answers to your question. Just thought Id say Hello
Hilary
Old May 19th 2005, 1:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
I've never done this before so please go easy on me! We're awaiting the result of our TRA application (hubbie is a hairdresser) and planning on moving to the Gold Coast possibly Southport area or maybe Coolangatta. Anyone got an opinion on these areas good or bad?
try asking the madsads (donna and malcom) threy should be able to help.
good luck and welcome to the forum. any chance of a hair cut from your hubby?

soapy
Old May 19th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy

soapy
Will you supply the magnifying glass and nail clippers?
Old May 19th 2005, 1:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
Will you supply the magnifying glass and nail clippers?
ha haah thanx jim u gave the game away. i was going to ask for a demi wave
Old May 19th 2005, 1:13 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

soapy
Thank you for the welcome. Hubby is a very good hairdresser but we're going to be a long way from Sydney. He's good but maybe not THAT good! Don't tell him I said that. How do I get hold of the madsads?
Old May 19th 2005, 1:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Thank you for the welcome. Hubby is a very good hairdresser but we're going to be a long way from Sydney. He's good but maybe not THAT good! Don't tell him I said that. How do I get hold of the madsads?
just do a search for madsad and send a PM to them, nice people .they will be sure to help u out.
the cances are they will find u lol
Old May 19th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

ha haah thanx jim u gave the game away. i was going to ask for a demi wave

Been looking to get back at you for posting the Armadillo tread ! Can't stop humming it !
Old May 19th 2005, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Laurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really nice

Haven't been to Southport, but I spent 10 days in Coolangatta in January.

I thought it was very nice (I almost just typed, "quite lovely"...good lord, I think that means I have been reading too much BE!). Obviously, my experieence was different because I was on vacation, as opposed to living there permanently. It definitely seemed liveable to me though.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:23 pm
cheeky tart

just do a search for madsad and send a PM to them, nice people .they will be sure to help u out.
Thank you. As you've probably noticed I'm not at one with technology but I'll have a go!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Thank you. As you've probably noticed I'm not at one with technology but I'll have a go!
auch its easy, just look for a thread that talks about the gold coast. then single someone out by name and ask them a direct question. they never fail to answer
Old May 19th 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

No sorry but like others just wanted to say Hi and welcome!!

Chris
cheeky tart

Okay, I admit it I don't know how to send a PM - I'm not blonde honest
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if they can help - they're in North Brisbane aren't they. Debsy is in Broadbeach, there are others around that area but can't think of names offhand. Trevglas is near but not on here much.

Just done a quick search which came up with not a lot. Fraser appears to know Coolangatta as does "Taylor244".

If you go the members list, find them and send them an e-mail or pm. E-mail may be better if they don't find time to post they won't find time to read pm's if you get my drift.

Welcome by the way.

I have a book on the Gold Coast and now have a new scanner so if you have no luck shout and I will scan some pages for you.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
Been looking to get back at you for posting the Armadillo tread ! Can't stop humming it !
sing sing whistle lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.