British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Nervous breakdown junkie! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/nervous-breakdown-junkie-433908/)

BIDERCLAN Mar 11th 2007 6:45 pm

Nervous breakdown junkie!

Hi
Just having a small nervous breakdown - again! Finish work in 3 weeks, flight booked for 30th April. Leaving rest of family behind, plan is for oldest to finish GCSE's and then family to join me in June. Only one small obstacle .........need to sell the house in between time! Why can't we be sensible like most people on this site ie sell house first;)

Anyone else done this - please reassure me that things worked out fine in the end:confused:

Debbie B

Nikki.P Mar 11th 2007 6:52 pm

Re: Nervous breakdown junkie!

Originally Posted by BIDERCLAN (Post 4507477)
Hi
Just having a small nervous breakdown - again! Finish work in 3 weeks, flight booked for 30th April. Leaving rest of family behind, plan is for oldest to finish GCSE's and then family to join me in June. Only one small obstacle .........need to sell the house in between time! Why can't we be sensible like most people on this site ie sell house first;)

Anyone else done this - please reassure me that things worked out fine in the end:confused:

Debbie B

Hi Debbie

I'm sorry I can't reassure you about the whole house thing as haven't done that but I'm sure everything will work out alright and just wanted to wish you all the best.

Nikki

BIDERCLAN Mar 11th 2007 7:12 pm

Hi Nikki
Thanks for that - just having a major wobble thats all:blink:

Debbie B

gordon&laura Mar 11th 2007 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by Nikki.P (Post 4507491)
Hi Debbie

I'm sorry I can't reassure you about the whole house thing as haven't done that but I'm sure everything will work out alright and just wanted to wish you all the best.

Nikki

Dont worry Debbie - I'm in your gang too!!!

I'm ready for a heart attack I think - chest has gone all tight and everything. I'm worrying about the slightest little thing.

Not good is it - I'm hoping that there is light at the end of the tunnell - nip along to the chemist and buy some John's Wort (I done that today) - I definately think it takes the edge off it.

Keep smiling and good luck! You arent alone. I think it's natural to worry. My husband is so laid back - I'm worrying for both of us (and doing a damn good job of it too).

Take care.

Laura:D :D :D

BIDERCLAN Mar 11th 2007 7:26 pm

Hi Laura
Funny you should mention about the tight chest etc been there for a few weeks now - Im relying on 'Calms' at the moment. Exactly the same as you- hubby plodding along. I can cope with most of it but the house thing is doing my head in! It is reassuring however, that I am not the only one who has decided to make this whole thing even more complicated:eek:

Thanks and good luck

Debbie B