Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Neonatal nurse wanting to move to Australia with family

Neonatal nurse wanting to move to Australia with family

Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:39 am
Just Joined

Katyb26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Neonatal nurse wanting to move to Australia with family

Hi I'm new to these forums so apologise if similar posts have already been asked!

My name is Katy, I am 26 years old and I am a qualified nurse working on an neonatal intensive care unit in the UK. I have a partner who is 28 years old and he is a heavy goods driver working for a brewery. We have a 1 year old son.

We have decided that we want to emigrate to Australia to start a new life.
But we don't really know where to start??

I'm currently applying to AHPRA to become a registered nurse in Australia and then I can start to apply for jobs in the hope they will sponsor my visa.

We are having our house valued and will be looking to put it on the market in the next 6 months.

Any information about jobs for my partner, renting houses, cost of living ect would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks xxx
Old Aug 20th 2013, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Ryan2515 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Neonatal nurse wanting to move to Australia with family

what would your reasons for a sponsorship visa be over a PR visa? have you had your skills assessed yet to make sure you can claim enough points? and have you done your IELTS test?