Reload this Page >

needing an assurer !!

needing an assurer !!

Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:42 am
Just Joined

dawn french is on a distinguished road
Default needing an assurer !!

Hi Guys

We have had our application under the subclass 139 skilled sponsored jepordised by ******* ******* brother inlaw who decided not to tell us he has not paid any tax while having emergrated over 6 years ago !!!!!!!!!. To cap it off he has had the letter asking for the bond to be layed for over 8 weeks. He decided to tell us while we were on the South Bank in Brisbane on new years eve (the night nearly got an extra bang) .

Does anyone know any one who would place the bond ( we brought it ith us from the UK). If not we have to re-apply starting the whole process again from the start. They need 2 years valid tax returns and earnings on over 37.000 per year with no center link claims . They can keey the 5000 when the bond period expires. We go back to the UK on the 21st Jan. Any offers private messages please. P.S I am Alan 101 in the uk but can't get my E-mail over here. To all you poor sods in the uk over Xmas the weather is fantastic over here..

Thanks Alan & Dawn