Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need your help please!

Need your help please!

Old May 12th 2002, 9:08 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: May 2002
Location: Dubai,UAE
Posts: 16
fairplay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need your help please!

My relations with my last employer are no more good. Although I have got experience certificate from that company but now I am worried about varification. I am afraid that when DIMA will contact that employer for varification, there are chances that he will not do enough favour. How much this can be a trouble? And how will DIMA contact that company, phone call or mail? I am very much upset due to this. Can anybody give some informations, hints and possible reaction of DIMA. Thanks a lot.
fairplay is offline  
Old May 13th 2002, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast
onlyme's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2002
Location: Sydney
Posts: 392
onlyme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need your help please!

Don't worry fairplay, as long as you have the experience certificate or work reference, you should be OK. Try to get another certificate/reference from the same work place from a colleague as backup and then if required to hand in the reference, hand the one in from your colleague instead of the one from you boss.

Good Luck.
onlyme is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.